It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The name should say it all, but here are some details:
I'm using Windows 7.

Someone please help, I want to play it so badly!
Picture down below.
Attachments:
capture.png (232 Kb)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
From the look of the screen shot. It is not the download stage, but the installing stage that it "freezes" at.

I got this problem trying to install on Windows 10 from the DVD edition. It appears to just take a very, very, very long time to install. I let my DVD installation run for over an hour and it did not move past the 21%. Then I imaged the DVD onto my HDD and installed it from there. Once again it stayed at 21% and I could see my HDD light running solid (thrashing). Doing what I do not know. I left the PC for about 30 minutes and when I returned, the game had installed successfully.

In conclusion, it looks like the hanging on 21% is actually doing something, but taking an obscenely long time. It would be interesting to note how long a DVD install would take.

Please note, I installed the game by running a.exe and I had set it up to have compatibility options set to Windows XP Service Pack 2 and run as administrator.