It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help me.
Whenever I'm in a plane, the cockpit view would automatically turn all the way to the right, looking back (almost a 180 degree of turn). But the point is i cant do anything about it. I cant center the view. Just when I begin moving the mouse the cockpit view jumps back , looking back.
Whats the cause of this problem and how can I fix it? I have really tried everything and reinstalled it twice.
Dogbox: Please help me.
Whenever I'm in a plane, the cockpit view would automatically turn all the way to the right, looking back (almost a 180 degree of turn). But the point is i cant do anything about it. I cant center the view. Just when I begin moving the mouse the cockpit view jumps back , looking back.
Whats the cause of this problem and how can I fix it? I have really tried everything and reinstalled it twice.

Try resetting the controls, particularly the view controls. Also, how many joysticks/gamepads do you have connected? Your mouse: what brand is it?
Mine does that too. It started to happen after installing free-track. The way for me to fix it is to fire up free-track when it happens;) Good luck