It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I rock clearwire. I tried downloading over a series of hours while I was out and the downloads got corrupted. I deleted those and hooked up the family internet from a different room. I downloaded everything in an hour and then I kept getting messages that the first and second download were corrupted. I really would like some advice on how to proceed.
THX
Royceseraphim: So I rock clearwire. I tried downloading over a series of hours while I was out and the downloads got corrupted. I deleted those and hooked up the family internet from a different room. I downloaded everything in an hour and then I kept getting messages that the first and second download were corrupted. I really would like some advice on how to proceed.
THX

i had the same problem. i didnt delete the original file and downloaded the game again, works fine now
Royceseraphim: So I rock clearwire. I tried downloading over a series of hours while I was out and the downloads got corrupted. I deleted those and hooked up the family internet from a different room. I downloaded everything in an hour and then I kept getting messages that the first and second download were corrupted. I really would like some advice on how to proceed.
THX

Try downloading each file separately, that is, download one file and when it is done, then download the next.
I know you are talking about STOCK IL-2 from GOG, but for the large mods for IL-2, folks have problems when they download all the files at the same time instead of one at a time. Might work for you.