It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all. I'm thinking about buying this, but I was wondering if the campaigns are more or less restricted to Russian, German, and Japanese missions? I'm interested in playing American and European pilots as well. Is this not the game to go to for that?
Thanks for the info.
Stormseye: Hi all. I'm thinking about buying this, but I was wondering if the campaigns are more or less restricted to Russian, German, and Japanese missions? I'm interested in playing American and European pilots as well. Is this not the game to go to for that?
Thanks for the info.

There are built-in campaigns for American and European pilots (and also Russian, German and Japanese, along with a few others). You can also use third-party campaign generators which provide even more options. Go for it, it's definitely worth it. ;-)
Excellent. Thanks for the reply. Downloaded the demo to make sure my modest system could handle it., and now I'm looking forward to getting the full thing. Looks great from what I've seen so far.
Stormseye: Excellent. Thanks for the reply. Downloaded the demo to make sure my modest system could handle it., and now I'm looking forward to getting the full thing. Looks great from what I've seen so far.

It's the most comprehensive WW2 combat simulation available for the PC, in my opinion, and definitely one of the best flight simulators ever. If you like flight sims, you HAVE to get it. Really, it's that good.