It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PERFORMANCE

- Reduced micro stutters most prevalent on Nvidia 10-Series GPUs*

GAME

- Made it easier to knock enemies off cliffs
- Improved camera position during some grapple points
- Adjusted sounds on various units and events throughout the game for a better experience
- Fixed some event saves to avoid being stuck if you quit in the middle of the event
- You can no longer grapple in the middle of a warp
- Added a higher quality shadow detail level

LOCALIZATION

- Fixed some incorrect Arabic translations and controller UI

ACHIEVEMENTS/TROPHIES

- Hunter achievement should now include warp and down-punch attacks

LAUNCHER

- Reconfigured Shadow Detail dropdown for three settings: Low, Medium, High (previously only two settings)

*Note: If you have a Windows 10 machine with an Nvidia 10 series GPU and are seeing performance issues, please also grab the Fall Creators Update (Windows 10, version 1709). This update has been verified to resolve micro stutter issues in the game. For more information on how to update to this version of windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-fall-creators-update.

Additional Note: On PS4, the 1.13 incremental patch was styled as 1.14. We are skipping this number on PC to sync up the versions again.
Same issues on my 1070, the frame rate is a slide show, requested a refund. This hardware that I am tossing at this compared to the 1 or 2 fps I am getting is nuts.

Not sure whats wrong with this game lol.
Here's what I've done to get rid of those stutters :

use NVIDIA Profile inspector 2.1.3.10 (or latest, I guess)

search for the Hob profile

section 2 - Sync and Refresh

Frame Rate Limiter : 60 fps or 0xF001003C
Frame Rate Limiter Mode : 0x00000002 PS_FRAMERATE_LIMITER_2_CONTROL_AVOID_NOOP
Maximum pre-rendered frames : 3
Prefered Refreshrate : Highest available
Vertical Sync : Fast Sync
Vertical Sync Tear Control : Adaptive

section 5 - Common

Power management mode : Prefer maximum performance

... with those settings, stutters are gone and the game runs smooth as silk