It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/grim-dawn-version-1-1-4-0/86026
How we get the newest patch? In there it says: you have it now. But here I see none of it.
If you don't have Galaxy installed then you'll have to wait for GOG to test and put the patch up so probably early next week. If you have Galaxy it should already be installed by now.
New patch now available for the offline installers except there is no patch to go from 1.1.3.1 Hotfix 1 to update to 1.1.3.1a. This means that the new patch 1.1.3.1a to Hotfix 1 to 1.1.4.0 will not work :(

EDIT. Also the 1.1.3.1 Hotfix1 is still broken if Galaxy is not installed.
Post edited July 29, 2019 by Pajama
Pajama: New patch now available for the offline installers except there is no patch to go from 1.1.3.1 Hotfix 1 to update to 1.1.3.1a. This means that the new patch 1.1.3.1a to Hotfix 1 to 1.1.4.0 will not work :(
BTW, did the offline installer errors go for you?
Taybius_oMort: BTW, did the offline installer errors go for you?
Unfortunately no. The first hotfix is still not fixed and support were less than helpful so I've just given up. I'll wait until the game is no longer patched then download the whole thing again so at least I'll then know I've an up-to-date working copy.
Pajama: Unfortunately no. The first hotfix is still not fixed and support were less than helpful so I've just given up. I'll wait until the game is no longer patched then download the whole thing again so at least I'll then know I've an up-to-date working copy.
Oh, I thought you have downloaded the whole freshly patched distributive already :) So I must check it out myself.
MedeaFleecestealer: If you don't have Galaxy installed then you'll have to wait for GOG to test and put the patch up so probably early next week. If you have Galaxy it should already be installed by now.
Agreed, Galaxy is more than fine used to install and update your games. And it doesn't keep you from running the game from the executable, bypassing Galaxy, just as if you had installed it manually. This way, you can play your games while the manual backup patches get sorted by the developer and by GOG, and when they do then you can download them for your backups. That's the way I use it--I sort of think it's ideal, of course.
Pajama: Unfortunately no. The first hotfix is still not fixed and support were less than helpful so I've just given up. I'll wait until the game is no longer patched then download the whole thing again so at least I'll then know I've an up-to-date working copy.
Yesternight I downloaded 32-bit 1.1.4 release entirely (with DLCs), installed it and it works like a charm for me. Moreover, they really did what they talked about, it being graphical optimization, with some new options. Now the game looks very good for me, and I don't like all the too-modern things, so I just set graphics to Default (I don't know though, is Default a kind of 'default for everyone' or does it test my system to offer individual settings?).

The only thing I adjusted is GUI size. I prefer it larger, opened inventory and character menus fitting the screen (1280*1024), and not those tiny default ones. The slider is rather awkward though, I'd prefer some graduated scale.

And furthermore, now I even finally begin to enjoy the game more or less, so far. It looks now as a mix of Diablo 2 and Titan Quest graphically and gameplay-wise, and I 'find it to my liking' (citing Diablo 2's Kashya from Rogue's Camp).
Post edited August 11, 2019 by Nyktouros
Nyktouros: Yesternight I downloaded 32-bit 1.1.4 release entirely (with DLCs), installed it and it works like a charm for me.
When the patching is complete I will download the whole game again and not before due to my data cap. As I've previously mentioned that will have to do because as it stands trying to update via the incremental patches is impossible due to missing patches and adding insult to injury a patch that doesn't work if you don't have Galaxy installed :( (As an aside, GOG support said that the problem was being forwarded to their technical department to look into and that was a few days short of a month ago and I've heard absolutely nothing back from them at all and the problem is still there.)

Still, one day I'll get to play the new swishy version but until then it's been un-installed and forgotten. But I'm glad you're enjoying the game :)
Post edited August 11, 2019 by Pajama
Pajama: doesn't work if you don't have Galaxy installed :(
I just wanted to let you know that the whole offline distributive is now fixed and works fine (I never use the separate patches, preferring to reinstall games completely while backing saves up).
Nyktouros: I just wanted to let you know that the whole offline distributive is now fixed
Thanks :) However, as far as I'm aware the full download has never been broken - unfortunately it's always been the patches that have been the problem.
Pajama: the full download has never been broken - unfortunately it's always been the patches that have been the problem.
Quite the opposite, 1.1.3.1 offline distributive was Galaxy-infected and didn't run for me.
Post edited August 11, 2019 by Nyktouros