It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey y'all,

We have uploaded patch 1.02 for Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. This patch will bring in both the Christmas and Halloween levels into your game, if youdon't have either of those levels already. Another interesting feature is that there is a new in-game menu with a Christmas theme that wii only be shown during Christmas.

Happy holidays and have fun! :D.
Thanks for the update!
You say Patch 1.02, but on GOG I see Universal Update 2.0.1. Is this correct?
Attachments:
giana.png (69 Kb)
Post edited December 11, 2012 by nmaster64
nmaster64: You say Patch 1.02, but on GOG I see Universal Update 2.0.1. Is this correct?
The GOG library never, ever, ever shows the correct game version. Ever.
nmaster64: You say Patch 1.02, but on GOG I see Universal Update 2.0.1. Is this correct?
The 2.0.1 is our internal version number hence the reason I make these posts so as to dispell any confusion :D.
Can't update. :( If I try, my system crashes down (at 70/75%) with Bluescreen and "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" (0x4E) Error message. :(
Makkus: Can't update. :( If I try, my system crashes down (at 70/75%) with Bluescreen and "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" (0x4E) Error message. :(
Please send that error message to Support, if you haven't already. Thank you! :D
JudasIscariot: The 2.0.1 is our internal version number hence the reason I make these posts so as to dispell any confusion :D.
If you want to dispel confusion then stick to one version number and one version numbering system. There is too much software in the world already where the current actual version is a complete mystery.