It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Once again a update for Galaxy did not finish (frozen at 7 %) proper and I recieved a error message a little bit later. I attached screenshots. How do I check if all GOG Galaxy files are still fine after something like this happens?

Why does GOG Galaxy not have some integrity check option that would scan all files in the GOG Galaxy folder and fix them if they are corrupted?
Attachments:
Berzerk2k2: Once again a update for Galaxy did not finish (frozen at 7 %) proper and I recieved a error message a little bit later. I attached screenshots. How do I check if all GOG Galaxy files are still fine after something like this happens?

Why does GOG Galaxy not have some integrity check option that would scan all files in the GOG Galaxy folder and fix them if they are corrupted?
It always happens to me updating or installing Galaxy from scratch. It always end in this window.
But after closing it Galaxy restarts and the app is always updated. It is annoying, weird, unpolished, I wonder what's wrong with my installation, but well. It works.
that error normally means the system is waiting for a reboot i.e, Windows wants you to restart before making changes... if that doesn't work then download the Galaxy 2 exe from gog.com/galaxy and install it to manually force the upgrade
According to my Galaxy app my version is 2.0.38 so I'm missing two updates.
I'm getting the same error message but when I download the exe file from the link it tells me that I already have the current or newer version installed...

:/
Rudal: According to my Galaxy app my version is 2.0.38 so I'm missing two updates.
I'm getting the same error message but when I download the exe file from the link it tells me that I already have the current or newer version installed...

Please tell me the exact version and build number
Rudal: According to my Galaxy app my version is 2.0.38 so I'm missing two updates.

guch1: Please tell me the exact version and build number
Since I posted my reply I managed to force update my Galaxy app to the 2.0.40.1 version.
Funny thing is that after an update Galaxy still wants to download and install an update.
Every time I run the app the pop up window comes up asking me if I want to update now or later.