It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Opinions?, I do not consider it a classic but i think it is a underrated game and its very fun and maybe in the near future it can be put on GOG... shot but action packed with a great atmosphere ... there was talk of a sequel but it never came out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyixUgSnm3s
Fun game, indeed. And a decent story, too. It took a lot of undeserved flak because some people consider it politically incorrect. But i put him there with the Call of Juarez series ( I don't consider Cartel being part of it ) and Outlaws. So few games on PC in the Wild West setting and this is one of the better ones. Should be on GOG, but i'm not sure who has the rights now. Activision was the initial publisher, but i'm not sure if they still own the rights.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by wolfsrain
I played the game some time ago, liked it well enough, but only got to the second city before quitting and never playing it again. It was a bit too arcade-y for my taste, if you have the option, it would probably be better to just play Red Dead Redemption in it's place now.
Played it long time ago, loved it. A good western type shooter.
I have it on one of the Xboxes (old black one iirc), pretty under-rated game imo.
I was extremely interested when it was new but didn't manage to get it back in the day. Then other western games came along, then even Red Dead Redemption came along, and I forgot all about it. Then I watched the trailer for the first time a few months ago and instantly noticed Tom Jane's amazing voice and *almost* bought the Steam version seconds later. Then I decided to wait for a GOG release...

Friggin' Tom Jane... too bad he only voiced two games (at least that I'm aware of, the other one of course being The Punisher from 2005, another game that NEEDS to come here).
It's about the closest thing we'll ever get to red dead redemption on the PC.
If you haven't already, go vote for it.
I'm pretty certain I didn't know about the game until now, but it seems good, so +1 to the vote counter from me.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Maighstir
I assume the 75% off sale on Steam is why this popped up in the OPs mind.
great game. I loved every second of it. The controls are a bit wobbly but it's easily forgiven.
I loved that game on xbox 360.
its a great game, I made a topic about it on a different forum long ago
I would love to see it on GOG. Had it on PS2 back in the day and really enjoyed it. It was a bit short, remember finishing it in a single day, but man what a great time I had with it.
Heard about it before, too few games in the Western genre alright. Voted.
I really liked it. And I was never partial to Call of Juarez (what little I played of it) but thought GUN was fantastic. And at the time absolutely beautiful. Open world western horseback riding, yay!