It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congratulations to oasis789, and thank you once more to chevkoch!

$32605.94 - not too shabby! :)
chevkoch: Ahahaha! "Equip: Licks your love pump." Brilliant, I'm laughing so hard right now :D
I'm glad you liked it. Nothing beats having a good laugh. :)

I really don't understand why there weren't more than 13 participants in such a fun giveaway.

By the way, it's a nice detail that you included a screenshot of the random.org draw. Congratulations to oasis789!
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry:
Thanks, I really appreciate that comment! Great that you enjoyed this little stint. Your thing made me look up that Spinal Tap scene on YouTube, haha. Sometimes it just seems tough to get rid of free $5.99 store credit ;) But I'm happy with the turnout really, I'd rather have a giveaway that's fun for all involved anyway, than a myriad of pages that produce no content worth looking at.
Congrats, oasis, and thanks again, chevkoch!

Thespian*: Not in, but thanks for your generosity, chevkoch!

... and a little BUMP! ;)
chevkoch: I can always count on you to help out it seems. Thanks for passing through :)
Don't mention it. ;)
you got the list upside down :p

grats oasis and thanks again for the giveaway.
lugum: you got the list upside down :p
Haha, when I saw the outcome, I found it funny too. Particularly since you came on top in the last one :D
chevkoch: Thanks, I really appreciate that comment! Great that you enjoyed this little stint. Your thing made me look up that Spinal Tap scene on YouTube, haha.
He, yeah it's such a classic instance of Nigel Tufnel's unique form of obscured reasoning (just like his musings on the miniature bread at the backstage buffet).

chevkoch: Sometimes it just seems tough to get rid of free $5.99 store credit ;)
Ha! It's a hard knock life. :P

chevkoch: But I'm happy with the turnout really, I'd rather have a giveaway that's fun for all involved anyway, than a myriad of pages that produce no content worth looking at.
I fully agree kind sir!
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: He, yeah it's such a classic instance of Nigel Tufnel's unique form of obscured reasoning (just like his musings on the miniature bread at the backstage buffet).
Oh boy, I just went and watched that clip. What can you say to that? Maybe just:

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and uh... Clever." :P