It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have: Journey to the Center of the Earth (GOG code)

Want: Offers
Bumping this, since Sine Mora is the GamersGate Daily Deal (75% off)
Does anyone have CS:GO trading cards on Steam? I can offer games for them.
In b4 tomorrow´s sale at Steam, and in the hope that New Vegas will get a big discount then

[H] GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City <==> [W] Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
First of all, sorry if I'm doing something incorrect, but this is my first post here :-)

Anyway, I am willing to trade The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. (e: I also got Oblivion 5th year anniversary edition for the PS3 + Gradius and Super Mario Bros 3 and some other games for NES)
I'd love to trade it /them for Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (or Luigi's Mansion 2), preferably as in digital form, but any form will do (Been drooling for that one since the launch)

(Sorry for this if there isn't any psychical trading here...!)

-Sebek (:
Post edited July 10, 2013 by Sebek
low rated
Have:
steam cards from HL2 and L4D2
Dota 2

Want:
Far Cry 1

really want.

can give more than one dota 2 copy for it. dota 2 is useless, but you can totally give it to your non friends as digital birthday presents or christmas or N7 day or whatever you celebrate.

pretty please?
http;//www.steamcommunity.com/id/astronautpimp/
Post edited July 11, 2013 by adambiser
disregard my last posts- i bought far cry
Rly, no Super Mario Bros 3 NES + ocarina of time 3D for donkey kong country code? :o
Post edited July 10, 2013 by Sebek
Sebek: Rly, no Super Mario Bros 3 NES + ocarina of time 3D for donkey kong country code? :o
Well DK is $30-35 and you are going to find few people looking for physical goods in return=(

Your best bet would be to sell your games locally and then purchase DK...or possibly trade in OoT 3d and a little cash to get the game if you have a game store?
Post edited July 10, 2013 by misfire200
[W] Half Life Complete

I will pay via Paypal on a later date

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't make this a gift to me, I really want to pay it back (for personal reasons).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ggf162/ (Add me)
Figured I'd give this another shot.

[Have:]
Deponia (GOG)

[Want:]
any offers, especially games on my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Akhliber]wishlist.[/url]
Post edited July 10, 2013 by akhliber
Post edited July 12, 2013 by Crsldmc
Sebek: Rly, no Super Mario Bros 3 NES + ocarina of time 3D for donkey kong country code? :o
misfire200: Well DK is $30-35 and you are going to find few people looking for physical goods in return=(

Your best bet would be to sell your games locally and then purchase DK...or possibly trade in OoT 3d and a little cash to get the game if you have a game store?
Well, it's worth a shot though I doubt GameStop will be not paying too much for Oot 3D...
Bumping this one, as two days have already passed. ;)

Writing this on behalf of lugum, as he has some issues posting in the forum.

(here is one of lugum's posts to PM him for trades)

[WANT]

The following Desura games from the current Groupees Build a Greenlight 3:

- BrokenEarth
- Rooks Keep
- Overlight
- Ocean City Racing
- Paradigm Shift
- Residue
- Rawbots

[url=http://www.desura.com/games/8-bit-adventures-the-forgotten-journey ]8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey[/url], currently on sale on Desura.

[HAVE]

DESURA
Reversion The Meeting
Oniken
Cognition Ep. 1
Cognition Ep. 2
StarDrone
Shadows on the Vatican I
Smooth Operators
Eleusis
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Paranautical Activity
Radical Roach
Constant C
8 Bit Commando

STEAM
Back to the Future
La Mulana
Waking Mars
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Karateka
Slam Bolt Scrappers
Patrician IV
Patrician IV Rise of a Dynasty DLC
Blades of Time
Blood Bowl Legendary Edition
Drakensang
Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper
Primordia
Precipice of Darkness 3
Section 8
Legendary
SpaceChem
Dead Hungry Diner
Madballs in Babo Invasion
Madballs in Babo Invasion DLC
Bleed
Tropico Trilogy (3 games in 1)
LIMBO, Amnesia, Sword & Sworcery, and Psychonauts (all the games in a single Steam Key)

TOPWARE
Earth 2140

UPDATE: Nice trade with retsuseiba, still wanting the games from the above [WANT] list.