It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Dude. That game was offerred for free on GOG at start of the sale.
QC: Dude, someone might not have gotten it. You never know.
Not the best move (on GOG mainly) but you have a point, if I could only get my hands in one Fallout code from when it was for free...
I wonder which game you would like for it .
Post edited June 30, 2013 by ne_zavarj
QC: Have: Torchlight on GOG

Want: Any offer at all, I'm easy.
nijuu: Dude. That game was offerred for free on GOG at start of the sale.
Offer: How about some nice pocket lint or maybe digital dust from a GOG shelf. XD
[H]
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider (2013)
Skyrim Legendary Edition

(all are CD key's from CJS CD Keys)
[W] Black Ops 2 (Steam, CD key or tradeable gift)
I can do: Tomb Raider+ Skyrim OR Bioshock+ Skyrim OR any other dual combination, I will not trade them all for BO2.
NOTE: It doesn't matter if the BO 2 key is RU, but I will not go first.
People I have traded before with: AFnord, Ian
Post edited June 30, 2013 by robb5
robb5: [H]
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider (2013)
Skyrim Legendary Edition

I can do: Tomb Raider+ Skyrim OR Bioshock+ Skyrim OR any other dual combination, I will not trade them all for BO2.
What ver of the keys? ROW?
robb5: [H]
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider (2013)
Skyrim Legendary Edition

yinan: What ver of the keys? ROW?
Yeah, they are all region free, any language.
I also bought a BF3 Premium Key from the same site and it was region free.
Post edited June 30, 2013 by robb5
ne_zavarj: I wonder which game you would like for it .
Like I said before I'm cheap, I'll basically take any game off GOG I don't have right now even if someone only pays a dollar or two for it, though I like knowing a person's price range since it's easier than assuming titles.
Been wanting to get Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition for a while, and right now it's the Steam daily deal ($7.49). Problem is, Steam won't let me buy it, presumably because my country isn't GFWL supported. I know the GFWL restrictions can be worked around with a profile for a supported country (which is what I did with DiRT 2), though it's a pain in the a**. These artificial restrictions really make me wish that everything was available on GOG.

So I'd like to ask a favor . Would anyone be willing to buy the game for me and PM the Steam code? I can send the payment with Paypal, or just buy an equivalently-priced game for you from GOG/Steam/Desura.

If anyone's wondering why I asked here instead of a Steam-specific forum, I think we can all agree that this community is a lot more trustworthy.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Deal completed. Thanks geoconker!
Post edited June 30, 2013 by HK_47
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Crsldmc
outdated
Post edited April 05, 2014 by oasis789
Thank you, Ian, for the GoreFest bundle!
Post edited June 30, 2013 by adambiser
HK_47: Been wanting to get Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition for a while, and right now it's the Steam daily deal ($7.49). Problem is, Steam won't let me buy it, presumably because my country isn't GFWL supported. I know the GFWL restrictions can be worked around with a profile for a supported country (which is what I did with DiRT 2), though it's a pain in the a**. These artificial restrictions really make me wish that everything was available on GOG.

So I'd like to ask a favor . Would anyone be willing to buy the game for me and PM the Steam code? I can send the payment with Paypal, or just buy an equivalently-priced game for you from GOG/Steam/Desura.

If anyone's wondering why I asked here instead of a Steam-specific forum, I think we can all agree that this community is a lot more trustworthy.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks in advance!
I feel your pain. Hate those region lockings.

I'm willing to help you with this deal, but I have three conditions (don't worry, they're quite simple to meet):

1- You should check if Steam would let you download and install the game. As it won't let you buy it I'm not sure if it allows you receive it as a gift either, there might be another check or something. You should definitely look this thing up.

2- This is not illegal by any means, right? ;) I believe it isn't, but you never know.

3- I'm interested in quite a few GOG games, but no combination in my wishlist amounts to $7.50, so I can provide you a list of games and let you choose any combination of two games that amounts to $7.98 ($4.99 + $2.99), if you want to repay me right now, but I can also trust you and wait until a game I want goes on sale for exactly $7.50 (like Don't Starve or GRID) if the cents difference is somewhat significant to you ;)

EDIT: Thank you for the trade, HK_47.
Post edited June 30, 2013 by geoconker
check ur email O_O
Ian: check ur email O_O
Thank you! Are you wanting Dawn of Magic?
Ian: check ur email O_O
adambiser: Thank you! Are you wanting Dawn of Magic?
no thank you mate, just wanted gift u :)

btw i want a link for desura tomorrow please :D (i really excited)