It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nvm
Post edited May 24, 2013 by akhliber
Edit: Traded with Heretic777. Thanks for the trade.
Post edited May 20, 2013 by thepavementview
Post edited May 23, 2013 by adambiser
Updated.
Post edited May 25, 2013 by grynn
Theta_Sigma: Have:

Deponia 1 (gog) ($19.99)
Dude. I'd hate to break it to you, but free GOG codes are scarce; as such, no one is going to buy you games for 19.99 in exchange for Deponia when they can spend that very same 19.99 and get it with The Night of the Rabbit. Keep that code until TNotR goes off special offer.
Post edited May 21, 2013 by Starmaker
Have:

RIP - Trilogy (Steam)
Nuclear Dawn (Steam)
Stellar Impact (Steam)
HyperSonic 4 (Desura)
Evil Quest (Desura)

Want:

Pulse Shift (Desura)
Anodyne (Desura)
Blindside (Desura)
Gnomoria (Desura)
Fotonica (Desura)
Cute Things Dying Violently (Desura)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (Desura)
Caster (Desura)
Ichi (Desura)
Dawning (Desura)
Recruits (Desura)
Dreamscape (Desura)
Metal Dead (Desura)

Offers for other Desura games are also welcome. Please look at my Desura account first before offering any game. Thank you!

Traded with: Heretic777 (x2), tjc1074, koima57, SpiderFromMars, CyberStroobs, P1na, Physicser, triock, Giltonnam (x2), alexkoti, Momo1991 (x3), Robette, swordtut, benmar, ABH20, dr.schliemann, DarkoD13 & Fifeldor.
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Accatone
Updated:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6568

Thanks!
I decided to give away the game
Post edited May 21, 2013 by Big_Boss
nothing
Post edited May 21, 2013 by keeveek
Want: Tomb Raider (2013) steam + Bioshock Infinite Steam For $20 paypal + fee + choose 3 games from this
Updated my have/want list
Updated
Theta_Sigma: Have:

Deponia 1 (gog) ($19.99)
Starmaker: Dude. I'd hate to break it to you, but free GOG codes are scarce; as such, no one is going to buy you games for 19.99 in exchange for Deponia when they can spend that very same 19.99 and get it with The Night of the Rabbit. Keep that code until TNotR goes off special offer.
Eh, you have a point there, to be honest I forgot that it was still up as part of that deal. Woops!
Updating my post at Post 5968
Removed all games from the want list except Sega Retro Bundle & added Resident Evil Revelations.
Left general offers in trade area for wants.
[Want]
Mark of The Ninja from the Amazon Sale (3.75$)

[Have]
Dead Space 1 (Steam 4.99$)