It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anybody buy for me Dragon Age Ultimate Edition from usa store its 7.5 now we haven't ultimate edition and i can send with paypal
santos00: I have Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor Steam keys I'd be willing to trade for almost anything that I don't have.

Make an offer!!
Pink panties?
santos00: I have Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor Steam keys I'd be willing to trade for almost anything that I don't have.

Make an offer!!
gyokzoli: Pink panties?
I said I'd trade for something that I DON'T have... ;-)
gyokzoli: Pink panties?
santos00: I said I'd trade for something that I DON'T have... ;-)
OK, MY pink panties...?
santos00: I said I'd trade for something that I DON'T have... ;-)
Rodzaju: OK, MY pink panties...?
Omg, he said, things he don't have.

:D
Post edited July 19, 2012 by Trid
Rodzaju: OK, MY pink panties...?
Trid: Omg, he said, things he don't have.

So THAT's where they went.....
Trid: Omg, he said, things he don't have.

Rodzaju: So THAT's where they went.....
Yeah Rodzaju, you forgot about the other night when you were totally blitzed and passed out!! *wink* *wink*
Edited and reposted here
Post edited July 20, 2012 by mshashankr
[WANT] Dragon Age Ultimate Edition

[Have]
Max 10 dollars from steam daily deals or gog games
[HAVE]

Witcher 1
Witcher 2

Backup keys for GOG. I already have both game on both GOG and Steam.

[WANT]

offers
Have - LA Noire (Steam)

Want - Alan Wake American Nightmares (GOG)
Post edited July 19, 2012 by InF3Ktion
I have an extra copy of Portal sitting on my Steam inventory for some time, so I might as well give this thread a try.

I'm interested in Deus Ex, or Mass Effect, but maybe they're a bit off the budget for a trade with Portal (still waiting for them to go 75% discount)? Lone Survivor is also on my wishlist. Or just propose something else.
Just noticed that fallout :new vegas ultimate edition is on sale for $9.99 on steam ; now the game is banned in my country and if anyone on gog could gift me the game then I would be glad to buy them a gog game of the equivalent price.

I would really appreciate it since I love the fallout series to death.
Post edited July 20, 2012 by Lionel212008
Lionel212008: Just noticed that fallout :new vegas ultimate edition is on sale for $9.99 on steam ; now the game is banned in my country and if anyone on gog could gift me the game then I would be glad to buy them a gog game of the equivalent price.

I am willing to do it
Thanks!!!....please check your pm.

Lionel212008: Just noticed that fallout :new vegas ultimate edition is on sale for $9.99 on steam ; now the game is banned in my country and if anyone on gog could gift me the game then I would be glad to buy them a gog game of the equivalent price.

grounddown77: I am willing to do it