It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nvm
Post edited June 07, 2012 by user deleted
One question about "has" and bundle: if I buy a bundle with direct downloads and steam keys, is it ok to say that I have keys to spare if the stream-free exe are fine for me?
/e: Nevermind ;)
Post edited June 07, 2012 by makr3la
http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/site/improved_classfields_function
http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/site/start_to_selling_casual_games_in_599_699_price_category

Please vote .
Post edited June 12, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Reposting:

[H]
Gamersgate:
Mount & Blade

Steam:
Humble Bundle V (Amnesia: The Dark Descent+Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP+LIMBO+Psychonauts)

[W] (in order of preference)
Blackwell Bundle
Legend of Grimrock
Resonance
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
The Longest Journey
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Other offers
Thanks to ABH20 for Heroes of Annihilated Empires ! and a nice Trade :-)
summitus: Thanks to ABH20 for Heroes of Annihilated Empires ! and a nice Trade :-)
Thank you for Alice: Madness Returns. Shame there's no patch support, but hopefully the fan community will work at it.
Gilou: One question about "has" and bundle: if I buy a bundle with direct downloads and steam keys, is it ok to say that I have keys to spare if the stream-free exe are fine for me?
Not really, no. This is a pretty big violation of most bundle's TOS. Simple version is this: That bundle you bought is for you, and the DRM free downloads or Steam keys are your options on how to play it. It's a single copy, they're just giving you multiple ways to play it depending on what you want. But you're not intended so split them up.
Post edited June 07, 2012 by Sinizine
Gilou: One question about "has" and bundle: if I buy a bundle with direct downloads and steam keys, is it ok to say that I have keys to spare if the stream-free exe are fine for me?
Sinizine: Not really, no. This is a pretty big violation of most bundle's TOS. Simple version is this: That bundle you bought is for you, and the DRM free downloads or Steam keys are your options on how to play it. It's a single copy, they're just giving you multiple ways to play it depending on what you want. But you're not intended so split them up.
Indeed. That is what I read on the Bundle webpage afterwards
I have a Steam key for Braid + Lone Survivor + Super Meat Boy that I would happily trade for Wing Commander 1&2 or 4, if anyone bought them cheap as an investment....
Post edited June 07, 2012 by Rodzaju
[HAVE]

Steam gift:
Flatout - Ultimate Carnage
DUNGEONS - Steam Special Edition
Bejeweled® 3

Steam keys:
Defense Grid: The Awakening + 4 map packs
Unstoppable Gorg
The Ship
The Void
Fortix 2
Beat Hazard + DLCs
Still Life 2
Xotic + DLCs
Madballs in Babo: Invasion

GamersGate:
many games, some examples:
Alien Shooter Gold Pack
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Crusader Kings 2x, Crusader Kings Deus Vult x2
Cryostasis - Sleep of Reason
Dawn of Magic
Fantasy Wars
King's Bounty The Legend, Armored Princess x2, Crossworlds,
Men of War
NecroVision
Planet Alcatraz
Space Rangers, Space Rangers 2, Space Rangers 2 Reboot
Star Wolves, Star Wolves 2, Star Wolves 3: Civil War
UFO: Afterlight, UFO: Aftermath, UFO: Aftershock
You Are Empty
Zombie Shooter

[WANT]
King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame - $4.99/£3.74/€4.99
Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 preorder - $9.99/£6.99/€8.99
Krater preorder (either on Steam or on GamersGate)

I give 2-3x the value for the games I want!
Post edited June 07, 2012 by gyokzoli
Anyone have the Kings Bounty Collection Left over from 1C Collection sale on Gamers Gate they wanna trade for something small ?

I have an urge to play it but dont really want to pay very much for it ! :p

Done ! thanks to Rodzaju for the Trade :-)
Post edited June 07, 2012 by summitus
Post edited June 12, 2012 by ne_zavarj
*edit* Deal done. Thanks!
Post edited June 08, 2012 by AFnord
[H] Commandos Collection (STEAM gift)

[W] FarCry Complete (STEAM gift)