It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have:

Defense Grid + 4 DLC (steam key)
Faerie Solitaire (steam key)
Cities In Motion (gamersgate)
U$ 6.50 on GreenManGaming (can be spent on steam games or dlcs)

Want:

The Indie Royale Graduation Bundle ( www.indieroyale.com )
Have:
2x The Witcher backup keys (if the blue dudes don't approve, I'll remove)
Beyond Good and Evil (GOG)
Dawn of War 2 (Steam)
Monday Night Combat (Steam)
Xotic (Steam)
The Ship (Steam)

Want:
Legend of Grimrock
Alan Wake's American Nightmare

I've gotten a lot of good offers when I've posted here previously, but I either own most of them or aren't interested in them. So, this time I'll only trade for the two listed. You can request more than one game (i.e. Dawn of War 2, Xotic and Monday Night Combat for Legend of Grimrock).
Have: witcher 1 backup

Want:
Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive
or
Tex Murphy: Overseer
Have:

IndieGala IV BTA version

Want:

The Indie Royale Graduation Bundle
Post edited May 31, 2012 by GreatBearAttack
How do you get all these spare keys for steam and GoG?
Gilou: How do you get all these spare keys for steam and GoG?
Some (or a lot) are spare bundle keys, from games you've already had. Others are games bought cheap that you afterwards decided you aren't going to play (thus try to buy your games as gifts whenever possible). A few other times it's through other beneficial trades.
Have: Puzzle Agent 2 for MAC

Want: $5.99 GOG game
[H]
Portal
Torchlight
Sanctum

[W]
Magicka collection (from Amazon) [If someone have a spare key]
Gilou: How do you get all these spare keys for steam and GoG?
JMich: Some (or a lot) are spare bundle keys, from games you've already had. Others are games bought cheap that you afterwards decided you aren't going to play (thus try to buy your games as gifts whenever possible). A few other times it's through other beneficial trades.
Thank you for the information. I could not do it. I would be afraid to buy a game that everybody has and end up with a game I cannot exchange.

I prefer to wait for discounts and hope I will have enough on my b-account. I guess I am too romantic.
HAVE

Double Fine Bundle (Steam Gift) includes Stacking, Costume Quest, Pyschonauts

WANT

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Offers
Post edited May 31, 2012 by eny4lios
Gilou: I prefer to wait for discounts and hope I will have enough on my b-account.
Have you checked my offers ? :)
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post2372
I have on Steam to Trade

2 x Alice MR
1x Guild 2 Collection
1x Dungeons Gold
1x Atom Zombie Smasher
1x Dead Horde

I am looking for Europa Univesalis 3 Chronicles on Steam
or Europa Universalis 3 Complete on Steam + Heir to the Throne & Divine Wind Expansion Packs

or
Europa Universalis Heir to the Throne & Divine Wind Expansion Packs on GG

also looking for Precursors GG and other offers :-)
I have a backup CD key for The Witcher 2 .
I have a CS GO beta invite in my inventory that I am looking to trade away if anyone wants one. I'm not sure the going rate for these, but I saw a post yesterday looking to trade for Torchlight 2, and I would totally be down with that.

Inventory Link