It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZPavelZ: I will post this while the Indie Gala happy hour is on. As you know those, who bought the bundle in the first week can get 4x bundles at the price of one right now. If someone is going to buy 4x BTA IG4 bundles for the price of 1 it and does not know what to do with one of them, I could try exchanging for something or paying for it with PayPal (that would be 1/4th of the BTA bundle price). Also perhaps someone is gathering up a team to make such a purchase, than I would participate. I basically do not need ARES, RBS and SSBR (have them all) and can give back the codes for those games. My interest lies primarily in Altitude and some music from the bundle (Flashbulb). So if anyone for some weird reason is up for such a thing - PM me.
I did it.....
FiatLux: I did it.....
Thank you! :)
FiatLux: I did it.....
ZPavelZ: Thank you! :)
And my thanks to you , you are very kind ! , Thank you.....
ZPavelZ: I will post this while the Indie Gala happy hour is on. As you know those, who bought the bundle in the first week can get 4x bundles at the price of one right now. If someone is going to buy 4x BTA IG4 bundles for the price of 1 it and does not know what to do with one of them, I could try exchanging for something or paying for it with PayPal (that would be 1/4th of the BTA bundle price). Also perhaps someone is gathering up a team to make such a purchase, than I would participate. I basically do not need ARES, RBS and SSBR (have them all) and can give back the codes for those games. My interest lies primarily in Altitude and some music from the bundle (Flashbulb). So if anyone for some weird reason is up for such a thing - PM me.
Same idea, i just need Alien Shooter 2 and Altitude codes; someone have bought 4 for 1 and interest anything from my post:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post1982
[Have]
Witcher 2 (GoG Backup Code)
The Ship (Steam Tradable)

[Want]
Offers

PM me
Post edited May 10, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
Have: Hearts of Iron 3 Complete Collection [DRM free] Gamersgate code
Want: Tau Last Stand DLC on STeam (£6)

EDIT: Also you can see in my steam profile I already have HOI3.

Won the game on paradox forums, I will want the steam item traded first before I send the code. I can send the forum message with code blanked to show this isn't a scam or anything.
Not sure how else I can prove its not a scam (but i can understand how it looks me asking for the steam trade first, I just have no intention of being scammed either) I can show ebay 100% rating (for whatever good that does/shows I'm honest hopefully) or you can speak to me over skype etc...
All I want is a nice quick swap, the £6 DLC for the Gamesgate code - simple!
Thanks! Steam ID: is Okanehira or message me on here.
Post edited May 09, 2012 by Okanehira
I want Wolf Pack, I can offer Kane and Lynch 2 or Flatout.
http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/site/improved_classfields_function

and

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post2005
gone
Post edited May 11, 2012 by Roberttitus
Roberttitus: So... I have a steam key for Psychonauts. I know that I bought the key in the US, so I'm not too sure if it will work for other countries (I'm not too sure how steam keys work tbh). If you are interested, simply make me an offer.
it will be work, there are no region lock for this game
[Have]
Street Fighter X Tekken (Tradeable)
Batman Arkham Bundle (Steam Tradeable)

(Include:)Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition, Batman: Arkham City, Batman Arkham City: Arkham City Skins Pack, Batman Arkham City: Robin Bundle, Batman Arkham City: Nightwing Bundle, Batman Arkham City: Challenge Map Pack

[Want]

Steam Offers.

Updated
Post edited May 10, 2012 by eny4lios
Gamersgate games to trade
Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods, Death to spies, Death to spies moment of truth, Pathological, A farewell to Dragons, Accension to the Throne

also have Aliens vs predator (2010) steam redeemable

would trade all games for torchlight 2 or kingdoms of Amalur DLC Teeth of naros I would trade a few for Darkstone or Soulbringer and I am open to any offers
Whitewraith: Gamersgate games to trade
Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods, Death to spies, Death to spies moment of truth, Pathological, A farewell to Dragons, Accension to the Throne

also have Aliens vs predator (2010) steam redeemable

would trade all games for torchlight 2 or kingdoms of Amalur DLC Teeth of naros I would trade a few for Darkstone or Soulbringer and I am open to any offers
I see that you went 1C shopping also ;-)
Whitewraith:
FiatLux: I see that you went 1C shopping also ;-)
Yes i could not resist but after that purchase I decided not buy any games till around Christmas time. Game gluttony and backlog overload!
FiatLux: I see that you went 1C shopping also ;-)
Whitewraith: Yes i could not resist but after that purchase I decided not buy any games till around Christmas time. Game gluttony and backlog overload!
;-)

"not buy any games till around Christmas time" ? , I honestly think that you will have a hard time keeping that one :-)