It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone interested in Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days on Steam? PM me your offers.

I also have these,

Steam:
The Ball
Dungeons of Dredmor
Wasteland Angel
Beep
Xotic and its DLC's
Sideway New York
Sanctum Slums
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Humble Indie Bundle 3

Desura
Humble Indie Bundle 3
Dungeons of Dredmor
Frozen Synapse+Trauma+SpaceChem
Introversion Complete Pack

Origin
Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand DLC
Post edited April 06, 2012 by grynn
[H]

GamersGate:
Alien vs Predator Classic 2000
Blue Rows
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Birth of America II - Wars in America
Buggy
Ceville
Call for Heroes Pompolic Wars
Cities in Motion
Cities in Motion (Mac)
Crusader Kings Deus Vult
Desperados 2
Dimensity
Disciples 2 Dark Prophecy
Disciples 2 Gallean's Return
Disciples 2 Rise of the Elves Gold
Flatout 2
Ford Racing 2
Ford Racing 3
Gain Ground
Guilty Gear Isuka
Ghost Master
Gun Metal
Hover Ace
The Inlaws
Litil Devil
Normality
No Time to Explain
No Time to Explain (Mac)
Perimeter 2: New Earth
Victoria: Revolutions
Crusader Kings
Victoria
Puzzle Kingdoms
Premier Manager 10
Post Mortem
Praetorians
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
Space Harrier II
The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff (Mac) UK
Slipstream 5000
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Sword of the Stars
Sub Command
Tropico 3
Toki Tori Mac
Victoria 2
Victoria 2 Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack
Victoria 2 Interwar Planes Sprite Pack
Victoria II Interwar - Spritepack
Victoria 2 Old Vic DLC
Volvo The Game
Winter Challenge 2008
Warrior Kings: Battles
Xenus 2 White Gold
Yamaha Supercross

Steam:
The Wonderful End of the World
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Evil Genius
Gratuitous Space Battles + Space Battles: Galactic Conquest
Precipice of Darkness, Episode One + Precipice of Darkness Episode 2
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Season 1

[W]

GOG:
Legend of Grimrock
Machinarium: Collector's Edition
Spacechem
Wing Commander™ 4: The Price of Freedom

Steam:
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai
Crusader Kings II
Waveform
Vessel
Alan Wake
Wargame: European Escalation
Dustforce
What have I done to you GOG? A HOMM sale? Seriously???? Well, I guess I have no choice.

Humble Android Bundle 2(no Steam-keys)
Humble Android Bundle 1(no Steam-keys)
Humble Bundle Mojam
Indie Gala 2 Carebear+ bundle (games like in "carebear" music like in "big saver")
Painkiller: Redemption Steam-version
Humble Introversion Bundle
x3 Nuclear Dawn guest passes
Defense Grid Steam-key

for HOMM games (especially HOMM 1, HOMM2 and HOMM 4).
These are STEAM games. The price is what they are now on the store.

I have: Spacechem [$10]
Cogs [$10]
Counter-Strike: Source [$20]
Serious Sam: The First Encounter Classic (2001) [$10]
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter Classic (2002) [$10]
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale [$20]
Nuclear Dawn (x3 3-DAY PASS) [Free give away to anybody that requests them.]
-75% EVE Online: Crucible [Don't like EVE or MMO's. Free to anybody who requests it.]

Looking for:

ARCANUM: OF STEAMWORKS AND MAGICK OBSCURA
ANACHRONOX
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE

PM me. I'll friend you on Steam, gift me the GoG games, and I'll send you the Steam game.
Daminshi: These are STEAM games. The price is what they are now on the store.

Cogs [$10]
-75% EVE Online: Crucible [Don't like EVE or MMO's. Free to anybody who requests it.]

Looking for:

ANACHRONOX
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE

PM me. I'll friend you on Steam, gift me the GoG games, and I'll send you the Steam game.
Just an FYI, most traders will value games at their most recent / lowest sale price. You are not very likely to make a trade based on current store prices. It doesn't seem to make much sense, but that is the way they tend to trade.
Daminshi: These are STEAM games. The price is what they are now on the store.

Cogs [$10]

Looking for:

ANACHRONOX
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE

jlg6184: Just an FYI, most traders will value games at their most recent / lowest sale price. You are not very likely to make a trade based on current store prices. It doesn't seem to make much sense, but that is the way they tend to trade.
I know, most people are assholeish like that. Which is why I'm trying to get these cheap $6-$10 RPGs instead of anything expensive. Hell, it'll be many months before the Steam games go back down in price or they wait until Christmas.

I blame Steam and the iPhone for making games a cheap disposable commodity now.
Post edited April 06, 2012 by Daminshi
jlg6184: Just an FYI, most traders will value games at their most recent / lowest sale price. You are not very likely to make a trade based on current store prices. It doesn't seem to make much sense, but that is the way they tend to trade.
Sense: Generally speaking if someone would be willing to pay full price, that someone would simply buy it. There would be no need for a trade. Add to that the fact you are never far away from the next big sale (spring sale should pop up soon I think), if a game has been at -50%, or -75% or whatever % off at the last sale, it's a safe bet that game will be around the same price in a couple of months or less (I'd say a few weeks in this case).

What doesn't make sense is people expecting full price.
Daminshi: I know, most people are assholeish like that. Which is why I'm trying to get these cheap $6-$10 RPGs instead of anything expensive. Hell, it'll be many months before the Steam games go back down in price or they wait until Christmas.

I blame Steam and the iPhone for making games a cheap disposable commodity now.
Games aren't a cheap disposable commodity usually but when countless people got them free on Steam (like Cogs), or in 'pay what you want' Bundles like the Serious Sams and Spacechem, then the price of those games goes pretty much down to very little yeah.

So yes, the full price means very little when it comes to those. And for other games... well, the people interested in getting them Full price or anywhere close would probably pick them up from the store. Most people wait for sales, I'd be very surprised if you didn't pick up those 2 Recettear copies on one of them to be honest. CSS got traded a lot for decent value but GO might have devalued it, not sure on that one.
Aningan: Sense: Generally speaking if someone would be willing to pay full price, that someone would simply buy it. There would be no need for a trade. Add to that the fact you are never far away from the next big sale (spring sale should pop up soon I think), if a game has been at -50%, or -75% or whatever % off at the last sale, it's a safe bet that game will be around the same price in a couple of months or less (I'd say a few weeks in this case).

What doesn't make sense is people expecting full price.
My "It doesn't seem to make much sense" comment wasn't really geared toward meaning games should have full price, but more that they shouldn't always be last sale price. I mean, if I have a game that was on sale last in October, I think it is kind of crap for someone to expect that sale price when negotiating. I didn't really elaborate earlier though, so your comment was warranted, and I understand where you are coming from.
Have:

Vertex Dispenser steam key from Indie Royale

Want:

Interesting offers
Post edited April 13, 2012 by didamangi
[H]
Gamers Gate:
Cities In Motion (PC+Mac)
Crusader Kings Complete
King's Bounty: Armored Princess (Mac)
King's Bounty The Legend (Mac)
No Time To Explain (PC+Mac)
Tropico Reloaded

[W]
GOG Weekend Promo
Heroes Chronicles: All chapters
Heroes of Might and Magic®
Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete
Post edited April 07, 2012 by spinefarm
Post edited April 09, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I think the assumption is that the games were most likely bought when on sale for trading purposes. It's a fair assumption to make when you see a list of games that are from indie bundles or were somewhat recent daily/midweek/weekend deals.
It's happy hour again, it would seem. So, even though this bundle is less than spectacular, here are...

3x Indie Gala 3 bundles [GONE]

**I may or may not buy more of them depending on how many people are interested.
Post edited April 07, 2012 by NameGoo
NameGoo: It's happy hour again, it would seem. So, even though this bundle is less than spectacular, here are...

3x Indie Gala 3 bundles

to give away!

**I may or may not buy more of them depending on how many people are interested.
I'd be interested in one.