It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any classic release(s) on tomorrow ?
Well looks like the new Master of Orion is officially released tomorrow for those who didn't want to get it while in development.
BKGaming: Well looks like the new Master of Orion is officially released tomorrow for those who didn't want to get it while in development.
Well, that was fast! I didn't expect the game to be released so soon. I hope that it would turn out as a decent game.
Accatone: Well, that was fast! I didn't expect the game to be released so soon. I hope that it would turn out as a decent game.
ROFL
BKGaming: Well looks like the new Master of Orion is officially released tomorrow for those who didn't want to get it while in development.
I got it there but have not played it. After 10 min in the subforum I had a bit of a downer. Might check if out at weekend if indeed released today. Not that high on my priolist without my MoO fave race added yet.
Todays's first release is the Craft The World:Sisters in Arms DLC.
I guess that with the release of 4 games and 1 DLC yesterday, they kind of want to give cussomer's wallt a rest (even if it means killing the tradition of the thursday complete game release)
This can't be it, right?
fronzelneekburm: This can't be it, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
fronzelneekburm: This can't be it, right?
If today is the release of MoO you can but sure it will be with all bells and whistles and one thing only. For the next two months. :P
No old game release today? Meh. :/
Still waiting for 'Killing Time'.... :(
Ha, they fooled. Swapped Wednesday DLC release with Thursdays release.
Another disappointing week (except for Oniken yesterday). :-(