It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Probably not much this week since gog didn't bother replying to a bunch of people who wanted to put there games on gog.....BOOM BOOM!

Well I hope I am wrong.
astroclay: With the big release scheduled for Friday, I wonder what kinds of games we'll see tomorrow. Anybody have any idea what this Thursday's release will be?
Maybe a good old game?

But I think it wouldn't matter if they release a bigger game today because the most people who are interested in No Man's Sky already preordered and payed it.
Hopefully the ongoing enigmatic hint is going to be solved today, even though I doubt it thanks to NMS.
Predictions:

1) A Retroism game already on Steam.
2) A 1C/Akella game.
3) Some other obscure old game.
It's time, for Oblivion.
OBLIVION!!!11!11!
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!!!11!11!
Please stop.
Painkiller: Overdose
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!!!11!11!
zeffyr: Please stop.
What he says! :(

Skyrim!!!!!111!

:D
zeffyr: Please stop.
anothername: What he says! :(

Skyrim!!!!!111!

:D
BOTH!
<span class="bold">Singularity</span> showed up.
Post edited August 11, 2016 by PainOfSalvation
PainOfSalvation: <span class="bold">Singularity</span> showed up.
yess!!! ;)
There is no new game yet, so nothing for today.
Maxvorstadt: There is no new game yet, so nothing for today.
The "best" thing about today's "screw you, germans!" release is that germans can buy the Steam version of Singularity without problems but here on GOG we can't. :/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/42670/
Maxvorstadt: There is no new game yet, so nothing for today.
Impaler26: The "best" thing about today's "screw you, germans!" release is that germans can buy the Steam version of Singularity without problems but here on GOG we can't. :/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/42670/
Why isn't the game available in Germany?