It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PainOfSalvation: We're in for a treat tomorrow from Bethesda & GOG, i can feel it. ^.^
If you're right I owe you a beer or two.
Don't jinx it, guys! D:
gamesfreak64: Avadon 3: The Warborn-------- BUY---------------------> :D

according to steam:

Available: 14 September
This game will unlock in approximately 6 weeks
muntdefems: But, but... 14 September will fall on a Wednesday, and this is the Thursday's new games thread... Why, Oh God, why?
thanks for the reply....
....... it is , so sorry, i mixed up the dates
i realised it several hours after posting...

please except my humble apoligies(i hope i spelled the word correctly)
I'm hoping for either a Bethesda game or a 2K game...
OMG NOCTURNE!!!
I could suggest a browser-based game I developed with my friends. It's sorta time killer (quite fun btw).
So, a movie guessing game, a completely free one, just one ad on the home page. We called it Filmillion.
Think about a movie, Filmillion will ask questions and guess the movie from your answers. That's all, basically.
No links, so you'll have to google it.
Attachments:
Filmillion: I could suggest a browser-based game I developed with my friends. It's sorta time killer (quite fun btw).
So, a movie guessing game, a completely free one, just one ad on the home page. We called it Filmillion.
Think about a movie, Filmillion will ask questions and guess the movie from your answers. That's all, basically.
fuck off, really? you are going to advertise your shitty browser game here?
at least provide a direct link. dont make us google it.
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Lord_Kane
Filmillion: I could suggest a browser-based game I developed with my friends. It's sorta time killer (quite fun btw).
Lord_Kane: fuck off, really? you are going to advertise your shitty browser game here?
Hey, that's just plain rude! I didn't post a link since that's a spammy practice. Look, I made my account to purchase games, I didn't create it for spamming. And the game's all non-profit we made it for fun over 2 years ago!
Here's the link anyway www.filmillion.com
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Filmillion
Lord_Kane: fuck off, really? you are going to advertise your shitty browser game here?
Filmillion: Hey, that's just plain rude! I didn't post a link since that's a spammy practice. Look, I made my account to purchase games, I didn't create it for spamming. And the game's all non-profit we made it for fun over 2 years ago!
well yes, I was rude!, since I am a rude man. DEAL WITH IT.
and I was a bit pissed off that I have to google. its 12am, GOOGLE TIME IS OVER.
good thing you arent spamming then I would be REALLY RUDE.
You wouldn't like me when I am really rude.
Filmillion: Hey, that's just plain rude! I didn't post a link since that's a spammy practice. Look, I made my account to purchase games, I didn't create it for spamming. And the game's all non-profit we made it for fun over 2 years ago!
Lord_Kane: well yes, I was rude!, since I am a rude man. DEAL WITH IT.
and I was a bit pissed off that I have to google. its 12am, GOOGLE TIME IS OVER.
So a tough guy heh :) I'll just give a friendly hint - do not try this on strangers IRL lol you might be surprised how THEY deal with it :)
Lord_Kane: well yes, I was rude!, since I am a rude man. DEAL WITH IT.
Filmillion: So a tough guy heh :) I'll just give a friendly hint - do not try this on strangers IRL lol you might be surprised how THEY deal with it :)
I have, its had a 50/50 success rate, its about tone, text cannot convey tone.
Filmillion: So a tough guy heh :) I'll just give a friendly hint - do not try this on strangers IRL lol you might be surprised how THEY deal with it :)
Lord_Kane: I have, its had a 50/50 success rate, its about tone, text cannot convey tone.
agreed. still sometimes you have to stand up to your words. my broken nose is a good case in point :)
I find it rude, too. I think your post is acceptable, as long as you don't spam it.

Hehe, it found out Army of Darkness after 24 questions.
GabiMoro: I find it rude, too. I think your post is acceptable, as long as you don't spam it.

Hehe, it found out Army of Darkness after 24 questions.
Yeah I was bit rude, but I thought he was spamming. but eh, worked out in the end.
It guessed ghostbusters in like 3 questions.
GabiMoro: I find it rude, too. I think your post is acceptable, as long as you don't spam it.
I agree that Lord_Kane's reply was excessively rude, but on the other hand this thread is definitely NOT the place to spam/advertise personal projects.

@Filmillion, feel free to create a new thread if what you want is to gather opinions about your game.