It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blockhood is released.

Great! another Good Old Game....
Post edited March 10, 2016 by Epitaph666
Konrad: we'll be teasing him relentlessly and perhaps cruelly.
JMich: As always, feel free to ask the community for how to tease someone in their own language. It does provide good entertainment ;)
Hmm. Can you get me some Hungarian?
If you find the game, can you please help me find my socks?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_the_hell_are_my_socks
vicklemos: All I know is that there's a "top games from the '90s" and this list is... damn... filled with games from the 2000s!! ;D
Dafuq?
Carissimo amico mio, GOG, que pasa? :D
Konrad: The guy who did the list made a weird sound and said it's a social experiment. So there you have it. What a prankster.

In all seriousness, something got mixed up here, but we're gathering a bit of cool data that'll get fudged if we change things up now. It'll only be up until sunday, and to make things up for the confusion we'll be teasing him relentlessly and perhaps cruelly.
No!! This list is GOG-tastic!!! ;D
Killer list, he nailed it!
Thanks!

ps: I suggest: maybe, just maybe, you folks should put this dude to stream some gems such as Kingdom: The Far Reaches for like 2h straight. MWA HA HA!! Now that's what I call torture.
Jokes aside I kinda like that game. I also love my car and my dog's a champ, too ;p
JMich: As always, feel free to ask the community for how to tease someone in their own language. It does provide good entertainment ;)
Konrad: Hmm. Can you get me some Hungarian?
Sure :)
What would you like to say?
Sure: "Yendelevayasin, grodenwee, strevenka" :P
vicklemos: I also love my car
Arnold?
But of course, I've got an excellent phrasebook.

Edit: On a more serious not though, I do think we have quite a few Hungarians here that should be able to help without mentioning eels or hovercrafts.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by JMich
I guess we'll get a whole load of nothing for today.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by Grargar
Where the hell is thursday's old game? :(
No oldie...? that's a pity :-(
I guess its an early access day today :/
We went too far asking for new games. Judas is punishing us.
Grargar: I guess we'll get a whole load of nothing for today.
If you're talking old games then yeah :(
We need more old stuff like Superheroe League of Hoboken.

Moon Hunters releases in about 4.5 hours tho :)
Post edited March 10, 2016 by tremere110