It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So the site just got considerably slower. A sign that they are implementing some drastic changes to the front page? Either said sale or the new publisher that gets enough space to showcase all the new games. Anyway, something big is happening, probably today. I'm excited. :D
Swampland: So the site just got considerably slower. A sign that they are implementing some drastic changes to the front page? Either said sale or the new publisher that gets enough space to showcase all the new games. Anyway, something big is happening, probably today. I'm excited. :D
Let's hope so.
False hope again ?
Swampland: So the site just got considerably slower.
I too hope for a big new publisher but the site is the same for me, no slower nor faster ;)
Swampland: So the site just got considerably slower.
mobutu: I too hope for a big new publisher but the site is the same for me, no slower nor faster ;)
It's back to normal for me again as well, but it more or less froze up for some time about ten or twenty minutes ago. For me at least. Which might mean nothing and I am just seeing what I want to see.
So I guess this means that there will be a sale. Ninja Squirrel always comes out for those.
Well if there is going to be a sale, has to be today... or will be next week.. they never launch on a weekend?.
All I know is that there's a "top games from the '90s" and this list is... damn... filled with games from the 2000s!! ;D
Dafuq?
Carissimo amico mio, GOG, que pasa? :D
Grim Day...?
Muh wallet is ready.
Ninja Squirrel?

I don't think there is a special holiday for Ninjas - That could get global attention atleast.

So what does it mean? Is GOG getting some japanese love or is the squirrel fast and killing because its the leader of the next Insomnia madness?
high rated
vicklemos: All I know is that there's a "top games from the '90s" and this list is... damn... filled with games from the 2000s!! ;D
Dafuq?
Carissimo amico mio, GOG, que pasa? :D
The guy who did the list made a weird sound and said it's a social experiment. So there you have it. What a prankster.

In all seriousness, something got mixed up here, but we're gathering a bit of cool data that'll get fudged if we change things up now. It'll only be up until sunday, and to make things up for the confusion we'll be teasing him relentlessly and perhaps cruelly.
Konrad: The guy who did the list made a weird sound and said it's a social experiment. So there you have it. What a prankster.

In all seriousness, something got mixed up here, but we're gathering a bit of cool data that'll get fudged if we change things up now. It'll only be up until sunday, and to make things up for the confusion we'll be teasing him relentlessly and perhaps cruelly.
Lol XD
**** just realised the current weekly promo still has 22hours to go. There goes any chance of start of a big sale this week :( (they never start one when an existing promo is still going ...as far as i remember always been case).
Konrad: we'll be teasing him relentlessly and perhaps cruelly.
As always, feel free to ask the community for how to tease someone in their own language. It does provide good entertainment ;)