It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: Two consecutive Thursdays with no new games???
Lemon_Curry: Nothing is new.
Well, I heard there will be a sequel: "Nothing to see here".
Maxvorstadt: Well, I heard there will be a sequel: "Nothing to see here".
And here I thought it was a seasonal pass...
Tales From the Borderlands is now here. Well, at least we did see 1 release this week after all.
Grargar: Tales From the Borderlands is now here. Well, at least we did see 1 release this week after all.
Well, then there`s hope that the original Borderlands games will come to GoG some day!
WinterSnowfall: Two consecutive Thursdays with no new games???
Why so many votes? If you ask me (*puts on power ballad voice*) nothing is as bad as it seems.
WinterSnowfall: Why so many votes? If you ask me (*puts on power ballad voice*) nothing is as bad as it seems.
Most of the people who voted did so because of nostalgia.
Hmmmm....

Something exciting this way comes?

Terra Nova?
Oh hey, a new Night Dive release. What happened?
Post edited June 25, 2015 by Grargar
Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri

EDIT: OK, ninja'd
Post edited June 25, 2015 by blakstar
Terra Nova is a nice release but:

Where is the "Eye of the Beholder" - trilogy?
viperfdl: Where is the "Eye of the Beholder" - trilogy?
The more you are asking for it, the further away it goes.
viperfdl: Where is the "Eye of the Beholder" - trilogy?
Grargar: The more you are asking for it, the further away it goes.
You are depressing me...
Anna's Quest.
"Another" unique (judging by the looks/trailer/voice acting) amazing adventure by the coolest german publishers EVER! :P

I'll probably buy it sometime but in no way I'll -soon- fully enjoy it.
Why u no gimme time to enjoy a game properly, busy daily life?? :(
Post edited July 02, 2015 by vicklemos
Something else has got to be coming up, no way we're only getting 3 releases for the whole week. GOG has spoiled us with their 6-10 releases a week over the past several months. :)
SCPM: Something else has got to be coming up, no way we're only getting 3 releases for the whole week. GOG has spoiled us with their 6-10 releases a week over the past several months. :)
The previous week we got 5 games. Still, there seems to be another unannounced release stream for tomorrow. Maybe, we'll get a random old game tomorrow like we got Cyberia 2 on a Friday.
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Grargar
SCPM: Something else has got to be coming up, no way we're only getting 3 releases for the whole week. GOG has spoiled us with their 6-10 releases a week over the past several months. :)
Grargar: random old game
Haha, random old game. Loved it.