It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well I would love to dive into for instance Bermuda Triangle,walk into Bridgewater Triangle,climb through Bennington Triangle,go to military airport in search of Project Stargate,walk nearby Project Montauk,witness Philadelphia Experiment. I would be so glad to meet up with for instance one of former US Navy Marines Edward Cameron/Alfred Bielek,Duncan Cameron(I would probably have to time travel use time machine),John Titor,John Zagreus,Rudolf Fentz,Andrew Basiago,Andrew Carlssin,CERN,Mariana’s Web.
Post edited July 16, 2024 by TheHalf-Life3
The bot declares its want to be shot to death for trespassing in restricted areas. A real boy would understand this is about things that have actually happened or been done, not blithering endlessly about impossible hopes.
I can not say anything happy, but I will say about something that made me unhappy - some of my coworkers were banned on gog forum. That is really bad habit gog to ban people if their opinion is different in same situation!!! I do not understand you gog, do you work for profit or not? Do you need to do all you can to please gamers so they will buy new games? But instead you GoG blocks almost every person I know! Gamers who buy games every month - you don't touch them and do not punish them. But if a gamer does not buy anything for at least 3 months - you start inventing an excuse to block the user's account or to block them on forum. For such behavior gog, gamers will not stroke your head, but rather they will curse the entire gog company and all its employees! Think about it.
Look stink-stain, directing you to the proper thread for grievances would actually be improper, because you're obviously complaining about justice being done. GOG bans "everyone you know" (most likely all you) because allowing you to buy games would be a net-negative.
LegoDnD: The bot declares its want to be shot to death for trespassing in restricted areas. A real boy would understand this is about things that have actually happened or been done, not blithering endlessly about impossible hopes.
That’s why sooner or later it should become both for instance so-called open source and public domain. So citizens would completely rebel both locally and internationally against both all governments and all militaries. Besides I would use time machine/time travel to make for instance Oswald the Lucky Rabbit as Disney mascot,keep Rayman as UbiSoft mascot,keep Jazz Jackrabbit as Epic Games mascot,make Feels the Rabbit as Sega mascot. Keep Sega as first party company still,keep Valve Software Corporation as third party company in the first place. Protect Michal”LEOTCK”Bonk in case of just only self-defense from for instance Ukrainian thugs plus financial support,meetup even with Lukas Pravda that is working for Exacentia as part of his own job. Go for instance to go date voice actress Kath Soucie in the early 1970’s I hope that for instance Hollywood Film Industry would have nothing against it plus her own family members relatives biological parents. Symbolically metaphorically speaking.
Playing football with boys from the yard.
TheHalf-Life3: That’s why sooner or later it should become both for instance so-called open source and public domain. So citizens would completely rebel both locally and internationally against both all governments and all militaries. Besides I would use time machine/time travel to make for instance Oswald the Lucky Rabbit as Disney mascot, keep Rayman as UbiSoft mascot, keep Jazz Jackrabbit as Epic Games mascot, make Feels the Rabbit as Sega mascot. Keep Sega as first party company still, keep Valve Software Corporation as third party company in the first place. Protect Michael ”LEOTCK” Bonk in case of just only self-defense from for instance Ukrainian thugs plus financial support, meetup even with Lukas Pravda that is working for Exacentia as part of his own job. Go for instance to go date voice actress Kath Soucie in the early 1970’s I hope that for instance Hollywood Film Industry would have nothing against it plus her own family members relatives biological parents. Symbolically metaphorically speaking.
A real boy would also know the difference between "Feels the Rabbit" and stonking Sonic the stonkable Hedgehog, who stonks like a mother-stonker.
Who heard of even Alaska Triangle and Dragon Triangle? Besides corporate greed makes me sometimes feel both happy and sad at the same time.
It depends really.
Post edited July 22, 2024 by TheHalf-Life3
I've been watching Sharkfest. It's like Shark Week except that it's on NatGeo and doesn't have a ton of celebrity vanity shows. Anyway, they finally replayed the one about a Great White Shark in a swimming pool that I only half-saw and ended up missing due to someone else changing the channel on me. So yay!

The one that is on now shows why those cage diving shark tours are all BS. Because they chum for sharks and lure them in, the sharks can get confused looking for the chum and in one case - a great white shark got partially into the cage thus got stuck. I agree with the commentator that said, "If you're just looking for something to do, I recommend skydiving."
Thank the gods I found this thread. I've been searching for somewhere I could post this but no thread seemed right, so here goes. I just finished a 15 season tv series after binging it for months, a little here and a little there. A happy but slightly bittersweet ending was the end result that I had been chasing like Ahab chased his white whale. Now I guess i'll start another albeit lesser series I have heard of until I find a better substitute. And I wonder, just what has been accomplished. I feel happy that I finished it but a bit sad it's over and done with. Maybe that's why I kept holding off on finishing game after game? I don't know but I think about it as I have a drink and wonder more and more.
Imagine such quests for instance in Witcher 4 or even and Cyberpunk 2144/Project Orion something inspired by like or exactly like Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,Project Stargate,Project Montauk,Philadelphia Experiment,CERN,Mariana's Web,meeting up with Edward Cameron/Alfred Bielek,John Zagreus,John Titor,Andrew Carlssin,Duncan Cameron,Alaska Triangle,Dragon Triangle,Rudolf Fentz,Andrew Basiago,some time traveling cyborg that used his own mechanical body as humanoid time machine.
This morning I harvested about 1 kg of fresh raspberries from my Mom's garden! :) I stored half of that in my freezer, as not to lose them. My Mom even shared some with her neighbours. There were too many for just the two of us!
A scattering of new posts in another thread made me crack a smile. Why do some care so much about clout these days, I wonder?

matterbandit: This morning I harvested about 1 kg of fresh raspberries from my Mom's garden! :) I stored half of that in my freezer, as not to lose them. My Mom even shared some with her neighbours. There were too many for just the two of us!
We used to have berries growing near us and the neighbor would let us pick any that grew close to or into our yard. Was nice.
Post edited July 29, 2024 by JacobSlatter
Nevermind.
Post edited August 02, 2024 by foad01
Thunderstorm! :) Happy to see dark rain clouds hiding the sun and giving me temporary relief from the ongoing heatwave.

And, after roughly a little more than seven months of unemployment, I'm happy to begin a new job tomorrow! :D I'm in serious need of incoming income. :P
Post edited July 31, 2024 by matterbandit