It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I did this one before but I'm too tired to go look. :P
Attachments:
hot.jpg (13 Kb)
carl.jpg (6 Kb)
Post edited June 04, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: I think I did this one before but I'm too tired to go look. :P
Chopper Chicks in Zombietown (1989)
Goatbrush: Earlier than I said but here we go, not sure if I'll be able to stay too late tonight so I'll just post it now. Should be a bit easier than the other images.
tinyE: The remake of Fright Night.
Ugh, I loved the original movie but this remake seems unappealing :(
tinyE: I think I did this one before but I'm too tired to go look. :P
xSinghx: Chopper Chicks in Zombietown (1989)
You got it.

Funny that Billy Bob Thorton never talks about it.
If this next one isn't easier than my last I'm going to lose faith in this thread:

Hints: 90s movie
Attachments:
1.jpg (108 Kb)
2.jpg (97 Kb)
Buffalo '66 ...of course

hath your faeeth bean restore-Ed?
drealmer7: Buffalo '66 ...of course

hath your faeeth bean restore-Ed?
Correct!

& somewhat :P

We'll see how the next one goes.
Hummm, have I done this one before? I wonder. I should have a better method of going back and checking. I'll work on that, sometime eventually maybe.

here's 2 from the next!
Attachments:
drealmer7: Hummm, have I done this one before? I wonder. I should have a better method of going back and checking. I'll work on that, sometime eventually maybe.

here's 2 from the next!
It's "Subway" by Luc Besson. Easier for French speakers as Jean-Hughes Anglade (pic 2) is quite famous ;)

It reminds me that I never finished watching it. Well, maybe someday as I love Besson early stuff ^o^
drealmer7: Hummm, have I done this one before? I wonder. I should have a better method of going back and checking. I'll work on that, sometime eventually maybe.

here's 2 from the next!
catpower1980: It's "Subway" by Luc Besson. Easier for French speakers as Jean-Hughes Anglade (pic 2) is quite famous ;)

It reminds me that I never finished watching it. Well, maybe someday as I love Besson early stuff ^o^
yepyep!

Dang, I didn't realize he was so recognizable. It's a great movie, as Besson's stuff tends to be, you should definitely watch it again and finish it!
OK, new movie to guess....
Attachments:
OK, this is a wild stab in the dark since I haven't actually watched the movie I'm about to answer, but... could it be Rome, 2072 A.D. (a.k.a. I guerrieri dell'anno 2072)?
What I can't figure is why Jefferson Starship is out setting fires in the street.
catpower1980: OK, new movie to guess....
Rats: Night Of Terror.
catpower1980: OK, new movie to guess....
ABH20: Rats: Night Of Terror.
WTF?!!! :o)

Well, you guys always amaze me.... So yep, it's "Rats: Night Of Terror", the flick was more decent than I thought ^o^