It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Away we go.
Attachments:
"Cavorting" => I learned a new English word today with the image hint :o)
Another pic.
Attachments:
Oh, that's Rare Exports for sure.
beliar: Oh, that's Rare Exports for sure.
Correct! Well done, didn't even have to post the more obvious hints.
OK, go wild with the guesses :-)
It's a pretty well known movie... in certain circles.
Attachments:
surprise.jpg (46 Kb)
Sven – a Swede's Tale

... or possibly Jiangshi.

EDIT: There seems to be a shit load of chinese hopping vampire movies on imdb, so I won't be able to identify it further. I saw it when I was a little kid so I only remember that I thought it was scary. Someone else will solve this one.
Post edited March 08, 2016 by MightyPinecone
beliar: OK, go wild with the guesses :-)
It's a pretty well known movie... in certain circles.
The Hong-Kong classic "Mr Vampire"? I could verify on my dvd but I'm feeling lazy :) Anyway, if it's not it, it's definetly one of the many HK vampires movies of that era, very entertaining ^o^
catpower1980: The Hong-Kong classic "Mr Vampire"? I could verify on my dvd but I'm feeling lazy :) Anyway, if it's not it, it's definetly one of the many HK vampires movies of that era, very entertaining ^o^
Indeed, you are right. I chose the best known movie of the jiang shi genre "Mr. Vampire" or "Goeng si sin sang". Your turn.
MightyPinecone was on the right track, but fell short of giving the correct title (just saying Jiangshi was not enough, as that word figured in a lot of vampire movie names of the '90s).
OK, new mystery movie.

This frame reminded me of Dark Souls somehow :o)

EDIT: BTW, there's currently a -46% sales on the Criterion catalog on Amazon so if you want to get some Blu-Rays from them, it's a good opportunity
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00UUOVLLS/dvdbeaver-20/ref=nosim
Attachments:
Post edited March 08, 2016 by catpower1980
New hint for this morning
Attachments:
ruins.jpg (185 Kb)
Since I had a good lunch today, two hints for the price of one ^o^
Attachments:
gunfight.jpg (118 Kb)
It looks like I want to see it, no matter what it is!
catpower1980: OK, new mystery movie.

This frame reminded me of Dark Souls somehow :o)

EDIT: BTW, there's currently a -46% sales on the Criterion catalog on Amazon so if you want to get some Blu-Rays from them, it's a good opportunity
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00UUOVLLS/dvdbeaver-20/ref=nosim
Praise the sun ^_^
Funny because I just thought of re-installing it today ;)