It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone else can take my turn if they like. I can't post anything right now because I'm at work.
Here's a great shot.
Attachments:
shadow.jpg (124 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
Damn it I should know this. It's a cop kneeling in an alleyway with the gun pointed at his head.

Screw it I'm going to bed.
Next hint.
Attachments:
Post edited January 19, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
Se7en
Mr.Caine: Se7en
You are correct. You even spelled it right. Your go.
Mr.Caine: Se7en
bad_fur_day1: You are correct. You even spelled it right. Your go.
Wow, I never even heard about this movie like many others in this thread that have been appearing lately.
bad_fur_day1: You are correct. You even spelled it right. Your go.
Green_Hilltop: Wow, I never even heard about this movie like many others in this thread that have been appearing lately.
is this sarcasm? it must be sarcasm?

c'mon Mr. Caine, put up the next!
http://i.imgur.com/Q3gtvY6.png
Easy, I've seen the movie recently too.
Sicario
I do like the colour composition in this one.
Green_Hilltop: I do like the colour composition in this one.
agreed, and framing, and variance...
great shot
Platoon?
gogamess: Platoon?
Their weapons and gear look a bit advanced to be Platoon, I also never remember them being in open ground like that, just sayin', maybe your right.

I might guess Redacted, there's a lot of middle east war movies about, couldn't be sure. Sicario sounds like a good guess, havn't seen it yet. Pretty sure it isn't Zero Dark Thirty or Black Hawk Down.
Post edited January 23, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
Definitely Sicario. Nice screen grab, Mr. Caine, that could very well be a nice desktop background.