It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, whatever it is, it seems like a strange flavour dis-connect - surely a vial with a fluid in it should be a healing potion or health serum or something - 'Medikit' sounds like it should be a box full of bandages or something
Or am I just being pedantic?
Alright, another hint: the game does not take place in this century... and not in the last century either.

I just checked, the game was created in the GOG Wishlist on Jan 26, 2009, and was last voted by... surprise, surprise, me. It pathetically only get 9 votes so far.
Post edited October 06, 2011 by tarangwydion
Wait just a moment here...You mean to tell me it isn't The Adventures of Medkit Man: Underneathe a Blanket with Dirty Fingernails, Part Deux? :-O That has just made me sooo sad. ;-( In truth, the picture really does look familar to me tarangwydion, but, after searching for much too long, I can't figure out where I may have seen it before...there is something about the artistic style that rings a bell...oh well, so much for this one being easy. ;p I'm sure someone will get it soon though. :) Good luck all.
EDIT: Now I don't feel like I deserve to win this one, because I just went through the GOG wanted list all the way till I got back to Jan 26 2009 (page196!)but, I did find it, one way or another I believe
TAH DAH: Jekyll & Hyde :D
Post edited October 07, 2011 by KOCollins
Naughty, naughty, you used Google Image, didn't you? :-D

EDIT: Oh, you used GOG Wishlist. I did not know you can search by date there... except that I do not see how... do you mean you flipped through 196 pages? :-O

Correct. It is Jekyll & Hyde, the 2001 game. There is a game from last year with the exact same title.
2001: http://www.mobygames.com/game/jekyll-hyde
2010: http://www.mobygames.com/game/jekyll-hyde_

Your turn, good sir.
Post edited October 07, 2011 by tarangwydion
tarangwydion: EDIT: Oh, you used GOG Wishlist. I did not know you can search by date there...
Correct, your turn, good sir.
Yeah, I'm a badddd boy. :-D Though it did cost me some 196 clicks to get there so I earned it! ;-P Alright, I don't know how popular this game was when it came out, oh sooo long ago...but being interested in history, especially USA Civil War history at that time, I loved this game...Still have it on CD...Good luck all! (Note if you get it right away I most likely won't be awake to tell you as I go to bed soon now. ;)

tarangwydion: EDIT: Oh, you used GOG Wishlist. I did not know you can search by date there... except that I do not see how... do you mean you flipped through 196 pages? :-O
Yeah, I have been wracking my brain since you posted that picture. It was very familar somehow, think I played a demo way back when. I knew I would be a bit more restless tonight if I didn't figure it out, so I decided to, in all my stubborness, and did, finally. ;-D
Attachments:
Post edited October 07, 2011 by KOCollins
Is it North & South?
http://www.mobygames.com/game/north-south

I have never played that game, but came across it quite often in another game (ahem... abandonware) website I frequent.

EDIT: Probably not that game though.
Post edited October 07, 2011 by tarangwydion
tarangwydion: Is it North & South?
No it's not...But, I think mine may still be easier to find then your Adventures of Medkit man. ;-p
Though I don't believe it is on the wishlist here...I will have to add it if it's not...after someone figures it out, of course. ;)
Gotta blame Mobygames for that particular Medikit man screenshot. I was looking at the galery and that one is the obscure one there :-)
tarangwydion: Gotta blame Mobygames for that particular Medikit man screenshot. I was looking at the galery and that one is the obscure one there :-)
It was a great screen shot, really. I know I would never have gotten it without your hints...However, the game I just posted, I don't think there is an obscure screenshot for it, not many different screens in the game at all really...Feel free to use google if you want; who knows maybe I'm the only active forum GOG'er who has played this game, ever. :-)
So is there no American Civil War gamers out there who played this game?
I'll attach a few more pictures for your viewing/memory enhancement...I always loved the back of boxes...Note, I edited the name of the game out of it! ;)
Attachments:
Is it 'No Greater Glory'?
Barneyhamster85: Is it 'No Greater Glory'?
You got it! Did you ever play it, or was it a google treasure? ;)
Good going and your turn =D
Sadly, it was a Google treasure... But it took awhile to find nonetheless!

Here's my next one...
Attachments:
mr_do.jpg (154 Kb)
Barneyhamster85: Sadly, it was a Google treasure... But it took awhile to find nonetheless!

Here's my next one...
Hey, I totally understand, the game wasn't even on GOG's wanted list (till now), besides I had to do something similar to get my turn anyways. :) I played that game who's pic you posted years ago, the ducks at the bottom brought it back, it's title escapes me though, anyways, it's someone else's turn...Good luck all! :D
Ducks? ;-)