It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lovstrelfra: Nope, but close lol.
kalirion: Halo: Reach?
YES! Your turn! ^.^

*bows to LegoDnD* I'd like to both apologize and thank you. Without your guess, Kalirion wouldn't have been able to guess correctly. *nods nods* Ofc there's the possibility that Kalirion already knew the answer but just needed a little confirmation.
Post edited October 21, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
kalirion: Halo: Reach?
Lovstrelfra: YES! Your turn! ^.^

*bows to LegoDnD* I'd like to both apologize and thank you. Without your guess, Kalirion wouldn't have been able to guess correctly. *nods nods* Ofc there's the possibility that Kalirion already knew the answer but just needed a little confirmation.
Nah, I did indeed need LegoDnD's guess. I guess they missed the "this is the prequel to the first game in the series" hint. I googled "Halo prequel" and gave it a shot :)

Next one!
Attachments:
As a matter of fact, I read that hint 2 days prior and completely forgot. Otherwise, I would have lucked into the right answer from the look of that purple ship.

This time, is it Star Wars: Dark Forces?
LegoDnD: This time, is it Star Wars: Dark Forces?
Nope, if you compare the screenshots you'll see that the UI doesn't match, and no mods or source ports were used in the making of this screenshot (except for dgVoodoo2, if you count that one, though even natively the game seemed to run fine in 1440x1080 but I wanted some extra options.)
uh...Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire?
Post edited October 21, 2023 by csanjuro
csanjuro: uh...Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire?
Yup! Your turn!
here goes
Attachments:
dungeon.jpg (30 Kb)
csanjuro: here goes
Hmmmmmmmmmm... *caresses my chin with my right hand while trying to think of a possible answer*

Is it Vaporum?
nope, but you're on the right track
csanjuro: nope, but you're on the right track
Is it Vaporum: Lockdown? Lol
Lovstrelfra: Is it Vaporum: Lockdown? Lol
nope, it's the same genre but different game
Lovstrelfra: Is it Vaporum: Lockdown? Lol
csanjuro: nope, it's the same genre but different game
Hehe, worth a try. :)
Oh! Oh! I know! StarCrawlers?
Lovstrelfra: Oh! Oh! I know! StarCrawlers?
yep, your turn now
Hohooo *nods nods* Alright, I accept the honor!

Let's play some GeoGuessr! Guess what game does this scenery come from?! *nods nods* Mhm.
Attachments:
Post edited October 22, 2023 by Lovstrelfra