It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now playing The Samaritan Paradox.
Tyranny.
I despise the Oldwalls, I really do. Not fun at all. Also, mobs. Bane, human, you name it. Combat is tedious. Seriously, what a disappointment.
I should mention the beginning was enjoyable. Then Act II really turned everything upside down. It's like playing two different games. Or maybe I'm just tired.
Post edited January 27, 2019 by patrikc
Got fed up with Arx Fatalis and skimmed a walkthrough to see the few cutscenes left. I see why people praise it, but it's one of those games where you need to play it once to appreciate it or even know where the hell you're supposed to go/do to get further and I hate that. Needing to search for a walkthrough is a major failing of any game. I don't feel like replaying it based on my first experience, I've got other games that are better at the whole "explore and do whatever you like, because the game doesn't restrict you".

With that said, I've just installed the first season and first episode of Telltale's Sam and Max (Steam divides them into their separate episodes, so I can't install an entire season like with The Wolf Among Us). Adventure games are known for having obtuse puzzles, but I think this one might be different.

Will also occasionally play more of Bastion which is okay and Planescape: Torment, which is rather nice except for the random Hive thug attacking me, but Morte takes care of them.
Kingdom Hearts 3

It's been 89 years...
HoMM3
Skyrim,what else?
I'm gonna try the first Just Cause though everyone I've talked to tells me to skip it and go strait to #2.

I figure, I own it, might as well try it.

...and Just Cause 2 freezes on exit. THAT SUCKS.
Post edited February 02, 2019 by tinyE
I am playing Just Cause 3 and it is AWESOME !

Know about achievements ? These pop-up messages informing you of your life achievements such as having finished the tutorial, survived the main menu, or killed your first baddie ? Know how GOOD they make you feel about yourself and your hobby ?

Just Cause 3 tracks all sorts of stats, such as the number of enemy killed, or the altitude reached, or the kilometers driven, and show them onscreen, along with the people who did LESS than you (less is not good) and the people who did MORE than you (more is good), so that you can feel the pride of having HIGHER NUMBERS than your lessers, and you can aspire at reaching HIGHER NUMBERS than your superiors (superiors for NOW).

And then, when you quit the game and log back, it informs you of all the players who have BEATEN YOU in your absence, in terms of enemies killed, or meters walked, or mouse button clicked, in a series of messages castrating you in the corner of your screen during ten minutes, so that you measure your responsibility in clicking MORE and restoring your PRIDE AND HONOR.

THIS IS SO COOL. It dwarves achievement in terms of coolness, and Galaxy just SUCKS for not yet featuring this in every game. This is the future of gaming immersion.

Now forgive me, gotta go because I was at 34'876 and l33bastird71 just reached 35'965. I don't remember at what, but I'll take no chances.
Sunless Skies and Cultist Simulator.
Man, the Base Building level in Giants Citizen Kabuto is extremely annoying. I die just when I'm inside the command center cause suddenly some in-flight enemy just attack out of nowhere. Because this game forgot to enable any in-game save in the PC version unlike the PS2, I have to start all over again.

PS: I guess the game is created when some East-end boys took too much LSD :D
.hack games on PS2, currently at the second one... First episode was OK, second is very similar as i know but damn the first 2 new characters are lacking any charm. :/

Also streaming it casually and in poor 480p for the fans, search kwama57 on Twitch if interested.
Post edited February 08, 2019 by koima57
Played one episode of Telltales Sam and Max recently (Culture Shock, from season 1) and had to check a walkthrough three times, next episode I only had to check a walkthrough twice. Gonna dowload and play the third episode right now and I've got all three seasons from Humble Bundle, so I'll be Sam and Max-ed out by the end of it.

Never played many adventure games, because I've heard about the obtuse and illogical puzzles and I hate having to check a walkthrough, but less than once an hour like above is acceptable. Telltales puzzles are not illogical or bad, they made sense once I looked them up. Their puzzles might not be challenging or anything, but I don't give a flying goat cheese about challenges, in any game.

Previously played The Book of Unwritten Tales, which is probably my first adventure game (although I've got more in my GOG backlog that I got for free). I lost count on how many times I had to look up the puzzle solution for that one, but it's still recommended for people who are less annoyed by needing a walkthrough regularly.
Some Spelunky HD. Not sure why I'm doing this to myself :P Fun tho
Slay the Spire - Got around a 120 hours into it now.

Subnautica: Below Zero - Playing the daily experimental builds.

Haven't really been into playing that many games lately, just reading a ton of digital comic books(mostly by DC).
Started playing Shovel Knight for the first time. I'm don't really play 2D platformers (I'm not that great at them, haha) but I really like Shovel Knight. The levels so far aren't too hard and the checkpoints are fairly spaced apart and I like that you can get the gold you lost from dying back so it doesn't get too frustrating when I keep dying over and over again. The boss fights are really well made and I like that I am able to figure out their attack patterns and such with relative ease. A great game so far!