It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

20%-80% off Human Resource Machine, Infinifactory, Spacechem and more!

What happens when you put together five of the most inventive, bizarre, and challenging head-scratchers available in digital format? Why, that's no puzzle: a grand cerebr-ation of unconventional thinking is what happens! And that's what our <span class="bold">Weekly Staff Picks: Puzzled</span> are designed to do: so grab any of these five excellent brain-ticklers and try to match them with their corresponding discounted prices! No, wait, scratch that. We just went ahead and solved this one for you.

Despite our best efforts, our glorious alien overlords have finally managed to put us under their thumb. Naturally, their first order of business is to ensure earthlings are pulling their own weight. You are to manage a vast 3D Infinifactory (designed by the fine people behind Spacechem) where you can roam free, set up your own assembly lines and allocate all available resources in an efficient fashion that will optimize production. But try not to die in the process. That would be most unproductive.

Fighting against aliens may seem futile at times but at least those buggers (usually) have a face. What are you going to do when you come up against the faceless Tessellated Intelligence System-100 that speaks only in Code? Why, try out-coding it, of course. Use your mad programming skills and binary creativity to rewrite corrupted code segments, solve its taunting puzzles and uncover the curious truth behind its real function.

"Lay off gaming and get yourself a job!", they say. "But I already have one!", you reply. You've been playing Human Resource Machine, haven't you? The quirky office-simulator from Tomorrow Corporation (of World of Goo and Little Inferno fame) that lets you play around with all the variables of the company's workload and find the best solutions to increase productivity in a super-accessible but progressively challenging manner. Well, good job. Now quit dawdling, get back to it and have fun!

Still got a couple of little grey cells to spare? Be sure to also check out Spacechem (-80%) and Sokobond (-50%) the final two pieces of the <span class="bold">Weekly Staff Picks: Puzzled</span>. The promo will last until December 24, 10:59 AM GMT.
The banner on the main page says -50%/-80%. The promo page says -20%/-80%. The newspost says -50%/-80%.

GOG's proofreading: F

Edit: OK, now it's fixed.
Post edited December 21, 2015 by Grargar
So Human Resource Machine is 20% off, Spacechem 80% and the rest 50%.
Sorry, nothing for me here.
for a moment you screwed up by letting go the 66/75% Bethesda promo :)
wasn't thou inspired to take a screenshot ...
Human Resource Machine is just 20% off... want it, but I can wait a bit for a better discount.

I'll just go back to playing Little Inferno again while I wait... :)
Post edited December 21, 2015 by Russonc
Too bad I suck at puzzle games.... :(
The store page is not working for me for some reason. Instead of list of games and such, I get some weird code snippets. See the attachment. Using Firefox 43.0.1.

Is that some kind of weird puzzle I'm supposed to solve first, in order to proceed?
Attachments:
store.jpg (99 Kb)
Post edited December 21, 2015 by timppu
Nothing for me in this promo - Money saved. :D
timppu: The store page is not working for me for some reason. Instead of list of games and such, I get some weird code snippets. See the attachment. Using Firefox 43.0.1.

Is that some kind of weird puzzle I'm supposed to solve first, in order to proceed?
The page gets rendered correctly for me with Firefox 43.0.1.
Too bad discounts for this promo aren't that tempting (except for Spacechem which I already own).
DoctorGOGgles: The page gets rendered correctly for me with Firefox 43.0.1.
Too bad discounts for this promo aren't that tempting (except for Spacechem which I already own).
Now it seems to work. No idea what that was about, especially as no one else reported it. I got it repeatedly earlier.
mobutu: for a moment you screwed up by letting go the 66/75% Bethesda promo :)
wasn't thou inspired to take a screenshot ...
Huh, you were right O.o
Ah, darn. I already own them all!

Pity only five games fit the theme!
I'm not a puzzle-game player, but might just have to take a stab at a couple of these. Infinifactory looks cool, and maybe Human Resource Machine.
me neither...
Nothing for me. :|