It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy engaging gameplay and stories told from the perspective of fascinating characters. This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to games featuring inspiring female protagonists. Play titles like Mirror's Edge™ (-75%), Tomb Raider GOTY (-80%), and The Suicide of Rachel Foster (-75%) before the sale ends 20th September 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Also, while browsing through games present on this Weekend Sale, be sure to check our article about games from the Tomb Raider series that have recently joined GOG.COM ranks.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
Can't wait for sale featuring males, as we all know, it is not possible to play a character which doesn't represent us.
low rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: That's quite the sexist sale title and premise, given the fact that GOG hasn't ever, and surely never will, have a sale with a title/premise like "games featuring male leads."

If "female leads" should be the premise/title of some sales, then so too should "male leads" equally be the premise/title of the same number of sales, and within the roughly the same time span as when the "female leads" ones occur. Yet we don't ever see that.

So, why is perpetuating this sexist double-standard against males "okay"?
dgnfly: The factual nature of your comment sure has triggered a lot. But then again that's all it takes these days "facts"
There's nothing "factual" about his post, it's just some sexist boy that can't stand to not be the center of the attention for once.

Hellblade gets my vote! It is a bit clunky in parts but it's a really original take on the genre. :)
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Zoidberg
low rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: That's quite the sexist sale title and premise, given the fact that GOG hasn't ever, and surely never will, have a sale with a title/premise like "games featuring male leads."

If "female leads" should be the premise/title of some sales, then so too should "male leads" equally be the premise/title of the same number of sales, and within the roughly the same time span as when the "female leads" ones occur. Yet we don't ever see that.

It's just a theme/gimmick, it's not that deep mate I would not worry. Just gan look at the shooter sale!
low rated
dgnfly: The factual nature of your comment sure has triggered a lot. But then again that's all it takes these days "facts"
Zoidberg: There's nothing "factual" about his post, it's just some sexist boy that can't stand to not be the center of the attention for once.

Hellblade gets my vote! It is a bit clunky in parts but it's a really original take on the genre. :)
There is nothing sexist about stating the double standard. I have yet to see a sale with male leads in the title. While I couldn't care less, it does show the childish nature of people like you that even need that. I need nothing credited to the greatness of men because I have the whole of history and the rise of this civilization to prove that.

There are no great female leads anymore. It's all about pandering and politics when you get a female lead in a game.
But that accounts pretty much for all games these days, but mostly female writing roles are now fan fiction for feminists.

I have to credit one great game with a female lead: ION FURY.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by dgnfly
low rated

Linko64: It's just a theme/gimmick, it's not that deep mate I would not worry. Just gan look at the shooter sale!
Oppression always starts somewhere, first with making a group more favored. So if we value equality, we should worry.
Phoenotopia: Awakening is also a hystorical low (same as in July).
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Dogmaus
low rated
NuffCatnip: Dex and Hedon are great. Too bad that Dex is on the shorter side.
Can't go wrong with Tomb Raider either, I prefer the older ones to the newer trilogy.
Dex isnt that great, at least I got bored of it after 1-2 hours.
CrossCode is great thou. Tomb raiders are fine too.
low rated
Linko64: It's just a theme/gimmick, it's not that deep mate I would not worry. Just gan look at the shooter sale!
Orkhepaj: Oppression always starts somewhere, first with making a group more favored. So if we value equality, we should worry.
Favoritism is for the weak. In general, it shows the weakness of a group when it comes to the facts that in general we should all be considered equal. Politically nowadays it has been shown with BLM and the COPS debate. Gullible morons want to defund police on a myth while murder skyrockets and NPC still scream defund and the media panders to their delusions. Black people exploit the ignorance of other black people, so they can make money off them and ignore the real problem.

Search. "What Black Lives Matter DOESN’T Want You To Know" on YouTube

I'll leave it at this, or else I can go on for hours on the topic, and it shouldn't be about politics.
Dogmaus: Phoenotopia: Awakening is also a hystorical low (same as in July).
And very much worth getting.
low rated
Orkhepaj: Oppression always starts somewhere, first with making a group more favored. So if we value equality, we should worry.
I too am oppressed because Tomb Raider is 30% off.
low rated
dgnfly: Favoritism is for the weak. In general, it shows the weakness of a group when it comes to the facts that in general we should all be considered equal. Politically nowadays it has been shown with BLM and the COPS debate. Gullible morons want to defund police on a myth while murder skyrockets and NPC still scream defund and the media panders to their delusions. Black people exploit the ignorance of other black people, so they can make money off them and ignore the real problem.

Search. "What Black Lives Matter DOESN’T Want You To Know" on YouTube

I'll leave it at this, or else I can go on for hours on the topic, and it shouldn't be about politics.
Yes, stick to the topic, it looks like tolerance dvoting already started.
IronArcturus: How long does ECHO last? How does the checkpoint system work?
SCPM: It took me just under 9 hours to finish. The game world is comprised of a series of 'rooms', and the game progress is generally saved automatically between each of these rooms.
There are also some save arches that can be found in the levels. Walk through them to save the game (at any time afaik).
I strongly suggest getting Hedon Bloodrite to anyone interested in boomer shooters/1st person "action adventure" type games.

If you like games to have a great sense of exploration on big, amazingly designed maps (with lots of environmental storytelling) and you enjoy some complex interactions in your shooters (finding quest items to use at specific spots etc.), this is the one to get. It's also got a ton of content at this point (both episodes together took me about 35 hours - taking my time to explore every nook and cranny, of course)

Plays a bit like a mixture of Hexen 2, Strife and Arx Fatalis running on the GZDoom engine.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Exsurgent
Swissy88: 7 months later Loop Hero OST stealth released.
Almost 80 hours I have put him this summer in total, the rogue is a machine of minced meat with total evasion and attack speed. The fights last seconds!!! ;)
Anyone that doesn't mind - please take a look at my attachment.

It shows which Tomb Raider's I "own", and those which are shown as not owned in the sale.

What I'm interested in is:

Which of the "unowned" titles are not somehow duplicating the titles I already have?

Thanks in advance!

(Sometimes on GOG games get "repackaged" and it isn't always easy or non-confusing to know for sure which "unowned" titles would complete a collection vs. paying for repackaged duplicates of those already in the collection. I missed out on the more recent Tomb Raider releases sale).
Attachments: