It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy engaging gameplay and stories told from the perspective of fascinating characters. This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to games featuring inspiring female protagonists. Play titles like Mirror's Edge™ (-75%), Tomb Raider GOTY (-80%), and The Suicide of Rachel Foster (-75%) before the sale ends 20th September 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Also, while browsing through games present on this Weekend Sale, be sure to check our article about games from the Tomb Raider series that have recently joined GOG.COM ranks.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
7 months later Loop Hero OST stealth released.
No thanks, I'm already bored of it at this point. It is a great dark chiptune OST though for those that haven't heard it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvnxWqYzF1E

Anna's Quest, Silence, and Little Misfortune are great stories with great OST's. That's also a historic low on Little Misfortune, both the base game and fancy edition.
Ara Fell scratches that FF3/6 itch well.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Swissy88
low rated
That's quite the sexist sale title and premise, given the fact that GOG hasn't ever, and surely never will, have a sale with a title/premise like "games featuring male leads."

If "female leads" should be the premise/title of some sales, then so too should "male leads" equally be the premise/title of the same number of sales, and within the roughly the same time span as when the "female leads" ones occur. Yet we don't ever see that.

So, why is perpetuating this sexist double-standard against males "okay"?
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
high rated
• $0.97 • -86% • Tomb Raider: Legend
• $0.97 • -86% • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
• $0.98 • -89% • Tomb Raider: Anniversary
• $0.98 • -89% • Tomb Raider: Underworld
• $0.99 • -80% • Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
• $1.39 • -86% • Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
• $1.49 • -90% • AER Memories of Old
• $1.49 • -90% • Dex
• $1.99 • -90% • Anna's Quest
• $1.99 • -80% • Aquaria
• $1.99 • -90% • Silence
• $1.99 • -80% • Tomb Raider 1+2+3
• $2.99 • -80% • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
• $2.99 • -70% • Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
• $2.99 • -70% • Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
• $2.99 • -70% • Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
• $3.99 • -60% • The Longest Journey
• $3.99 • -80% • Tomb Raider GOTY
• $4.49 • -75% • The Suicide of Rachel Foster
• $4.49 • -70% • Whispers of a Machine
• $4.99 • -75% • Apsulov: End of Gods
• $4.99 • -75% • Jenny LeClue - Detectivu
• $4.99 • -75% • Mirror's Edge
• $5.99 • -60% • Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
• $5.99 • -70% • Iconoclasts
• $5.99 • -70% • Iron Danger
• $5.99 • -70% • Solstice
• $5.99 • -60% • The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
• $6.74 • -55% • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
• $6.74 • -55% • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
• $6.74 • -55% • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation
• $6.99 • -65% • Little Misfortune
• $7.49 • -50% • Eliza
• $7.49 • -75% • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
• $7.49 • -50% • In Other Waters
• $7.49 • -75% • Solstice - Digital Collector's Edition
• $7.49 • -50% • The Witch's House MV
• $7.59 • -60% • Whispers of a Machine Blue Edition
• $7.99 • -20% • Bright Memory
• $7.99 • -60% • Cinders
• $10.04 • -33% • VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
• $10.49 • -65% • Little Misfortune Fancy Edition
• $11.99 • -60% • Megadimension Neptunia VIIR
• $12.49 • -50% • ECHO
• $12.49 • -50% • Heaven's Vault
• $12.99 • -35% • Minoria
• $13.49 • -10% • Overboard!
• $13.99 • -30% • CrossCode
• $13.99 • -30% • Paradise Killer
• $13.99 • -30% • Song of Farca
• $14.44 • -15% • Hedon Bloodrite
I recommend ECHO. (Have it on Steam) Unique stealth experience with some great visuals & voice-acting.
high rated
This is the first time Aquaria has been on sale since 22 June 2020. Previous sales at this level were May 2020 , December 2019 and June 2018, according to "Is there any deal".

I won't be waiting for the next time it comes on sale.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Mortius1
On my radar...
Aquaria, by Derek Yu who also made Spelunky
In Other Waters
Minoria

There's is another Momodora in the works btw.
I definitely recommend Ara Fell, Dex, ECHO, and Paradise Killer. The first two are good fun, and the second two are interesting, unique experiences. :)
A sale featuring female leads and there is no sign of Clementine (Walking Dead) and no Mae Borowski (Night in the Woods). You must be joking.

Besides that: Nice collection, I might pick up some games I don't own yet.
SCPM: I definitely recommend Ara Fell, Dex, ECHO, and Paradise Killer. The first two are good fun, and the second two are interesting, unique experiences. :)
How long does ECHO last? How does the checkpoint system work?
PaterAlf: A sale featuring female leads and there is no sign of Clementine (Walking Dead) and no Mae Borowski (Night in the Woods). You must be joking.
This is by no means a sale of all games that fit the criteria. Bloodrayne is missing too for example.
Ramirez Hernandez, also known as Little Misfortune...is FOR SURE a little Lady.

And it's a good game too. :-)

I would rate this game with 5 Yikes from 5 possible Yikes.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Paraharaha
SCPM: I definitely recommend Ara Fell, Dex, ECHO, and Paradise Killer. The first two are good fun, and the second two are interesting, unique experiences. :)
IronArcturus: How long does ECHO last? How does the checkpoint system work?
It took me just under 9 hours to finish. The game world is comprised of a series of 'rooms', and the game progress is generally saved automatically between each of these rooms.
PaterAlf: A sale featuring female leads and there is no sign of Clementine (Walking Dead) and no Mae Borowski (Night in the Woods). You must be joking.
idbeholdME: This is by no means a sale of all games that fit the criteria. Bloodrayne is missing too for example.
Yes, I know. But Clementine and Mae are two of my favorite video game characters ever. So I'm am a little upset about them missing.
idbeholdME: This is by no means a sale of all games that fit the criteria. Bloodrayne is missing too for example.
PaterAlf: Yes, I know. But Clementine and Mae are two of my favorite video game characters ever. So I'm am a little upset about them missing.
Well, those sales always feature just a small batch of games fitting the given cryteria. There's no Thronebreaker here either, and queen Meve is a strong contender for my favorite female game protagonist. No Edna & Harvey, no Memoria, some of my favorite point & clicks.

Also this reminds me, it really is a shame Emerald City Confidential is not on GOG. A truly fantastic point & click, it's what got me back into the genre. Female protagonist too ,so it would fit this sale nicely.