It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We still have over 3000 gaming deals up to 95% off on GOG.COM and among them many true gems. No wonder this Summer Sale inspired our favorite creators to make some cool videos. Watch them and get a deeper insight into a few titles really worth checking out!

Raptor
A true gaming carnivore, always eager to play both fresh and classic titles. His recent series on Foundation (-20%) and Space Haven will definitely tempt you to check these games out! Below you can watch his interesting take on the cool demo of the upcoming Desperados III.

YouTube video

Joseph Anderson
Among many inquisitive creators, this self-proclaimed “Witcherer” specializes in in-depth reviews. Just take a look at his The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (-85%) video in which he dissects (for 4 hours!) this cult RPG game. Head to his channel for many more engaging reviews, including one on A Plague Tale: Innocence (-66%) that takes a deep look at this beautiful game.

YouTube video

SplatterCat
An avid gamer and a true cat-lover. His channel is simply overflowing with cool content such as the recent test-drives of Space Haven, Neversong (-15%), and many more indie games. From the recent videos, be sure to take a look at his Spiritfarer demo and System Shock demo gameplays.

YouTube video

Mandalore
He is a true gaming veteran, always eager to play titles that are intricate, obscure, and even somewhat bizarre. His most must-watch reviews include Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus (-60%), Blade Runner (-20%), and even Gothic (-75%). Below you can see his cool Metal Fatigue (-65%) video.

YouTube video

Have a nice watch and be sure to check out other videos from our creators. While doing this remember - the grand Summer Sale is still on GOG.COM until 15th June, 1 PM UTC.
Post edited June 11, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
This has got to be the most clickbait title for a gog news post yet.

When the average person reads "Watch videos from the creators", they would normally assume that by creators you mean the games' creators (which would actually be pretty cool) not CONTENT creators (i.e. lowlives living in mom's basement, subsiding on youtube ad revenue and thinking their opinion matters).

A new low, even for gog!
high rated
*raises finger, inhales for long speech, reads fronzels post*

What he said ;)

*edit*
Not that I think these vloggers are crappy or anything. I don't even know them. But boo for the clickbait.
Post edited June 11, 2020 by Anothername
high rated
No thanks. I don't care about youtube "creators". Sometimes GOG i just get the feeling you chase trends instead of doing things you actually should care about, improving what you already have. like store, game support, more attention to offline installers etc.

I also wish you would advertise more yourselves about the actual store instead of relying of things like this.
Post edited June 11, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
And what about LiliaTV?, or she don't parter with Gog now?
You only need a knife to spread things, not a jack hammer - Yoda, right now
fronzelneekburm: This has got to be the most clickbait title for a gog news post yet.

When the average person reads "Watch videos from the creators", they would normally assume that by creators you mean the games' creators (which would actually be pretty cool) not CONTENT creators (i.e. lowlives living in mom's basement, subsiding on youtube ad revenue and thinking their opinion matters).

A new low, even for gog!
Rip off my liver and feed it to the birds (while on morphine). When you are not in a mood it`s better to take cover :D
Post edited June 11, 2020 by user deleted
fronzelneekburm: This has got to be the most clickbait title for a gog news post yet.

A new low, even for gog!
LMAO!!! My exact thoughts, I was pretty sure that some video game developers posted videos about games that inspired them to create their own... but instead I get some random yOuTuBeRs... sigh...
Post edited June 11, 2020 by ElPrimordial
GOG.com: Mandalore
Oh, you mean SsethTzeentach, right?

All joking aside, I really like some Mandalore reviews. For example, Pathologic and Vangers.
Mandalore is excellent, hi Mandalore!
Does every influencer nowadays really need a Patreon?
Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question. :P
If other digital content stores support their creators, by publishing as many their interesting videos / info as possible,- Gog really underestimates the potential of such people - they can give a good boost to store by telling people, who watch their videos, about store! But Gog as always at the tail end!
With such "speed" and "efforts" - You, GOG Company, never will be at the top of trends!
Post edited June 12, 2020 by LifeLover