It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoyed SlavicPunk: Oldtimer, we have some great news for you – it’s been a whole year since the game released, and therefore, it receives an anniversary update!

SlavicPunk: Oldtimer draws inspiration from the works of Michał Gołkowski, a renowned Polish author well known from science fiction and fantasy books. The game centers around the captivating story of his own creation, where Yanus, a private investigator haunted by his troubled past, attempts to solve an unexpected case involving a stolen data carrier. He must confront not only his inner demons but also urban gangs and a powerful corporation that has brought about the city's downfall.

It has been exactly one year since the release of SlavicPunk: Oldtimer on PC platforms, and the development team at Red Square Games has decided to celebrate this anniversary by publishing a very important update for the game. This update addresses issues reported by the players and also includes a significant enhancement: the game engine has been upgraded from Unreal Engine 4 to version 5.3. This upgrade has improved the quality of the project and will enable further development of this Slavic universe.

Check it out!
Slap it Punk, to the forum, Oldtimer...
Nice! I really enjoyed this game, but I had to get a refund because it had so many bugs. I will purchase it again now.
Post edited 4 days ago by Syphon72
Checked the banner and and store page trailer; would give a state of the art pistol(? banner art) for a dirty oldschool exoskeleton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFIHYJAp2rc, of Blomkamp's "Elysium (2013)"
Old timer, eh? Well, I used to be young once. Clothes were more garish in my day, which was the style of the time. It used to be that if you wanted to go across the street, you had to memorize a long code instead of simply looking both ways. You'd head to the audio store to maybe buy CDs or a cassette, but vinyl was considered dead in the day.

Dead today is object oriented programming, don't cha know? It used to be all the rage, the big new paradigm. Course, most people today couldn't give two hoots about that sort of stuff!

...Where was I?
dnovraD: ...Where was I?
Standing in the middle of the road, with horses and carts backed up to the end of the street, waiting for you to complete your journey to the other side...?.
Trooper1270: Standing in the middle of the road, with horses and carts backed up to the end of the street, waiting for you to complete your journey to the other side...?.
Oh, right. I was going to the market to purchase a granny smith apple, which were called Green Machines at the time since there was a health craze... which was the style at the time.

(Thank you for participating in my joke.)
Post edited 4 days ago by dnovraD
Must complement the thought provoking exchange with "that coachman never stops".
I think I've seen a trailer for this game (maybe a year or two ago). The concept and the setting look wonderful to me, really. The game looks like fun at first glance. On the wish list. Thanks to GOG and Red Square Games. :)
I once played the demo of this game and at least the controls were a mess, up to the point where I couldn't even fight enemies. I really hope they've improved the game in that regard too. It could be a nice game if issues like that were fixed.
Post edited 3 days ago by Atreyu666