It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which things become more clear, and then more confounding.

Prepare for your new adventure - Hearts of Stone is nearly here. The team at CD PROJEKT RED has just released the full trailer for their upcoming expansion to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Hearts of Stone is set to feature over 10 hours of new adventure, both exciting and peculiar new stories to discover, and new (and returning) characters to meet and romance.
You can pre-order <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone</span> the first of two anticipated epic expansions, today with a 15% discount!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ffdxS9R6NTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Awesome trailer ..:) Waiting for the release.
low rated
A news post for a trailer?
Is that.. new?
Will every game now get news posts for their trailers?
It's an astonishing one...
An immortal enemy? *rolls eyes*
I already pre-ordered the expansion pass, but if I didn't I certainly would be now after the trailer. The expansion looks great and I can't wait.
Yet to finish the original game, so the expansion will have to wait.
Smannesman: A news post for a trailer?
Is that.. new?
Will every game now get news posts for their trailers?
Are you really surprised that GOG is promoting expansion made by sister company (i.e. CDPR)?

Just deal with it.
Very nice trailer
Rosales: Yet to finish the original game, so the expansion will have to wait.
Might be at it a while. Took me a month!
Hearthstone? :P
Totally worth it. This definitely looks like a quality expansion, even if it's not necessarily a long one.
excellent content I hope more quests less stupid gwent games. in heart of stones
cool
I wish I could get this but I'm to broke and sick. Looks great!