It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ *I throw this*

"I perceive that this one sheet of paper is empty because it is insufficient to record your thoughts. It would take volumes of soulful lamentations and observations, perhaps without end. Perchance, your words uttered beginning now and spoken in verity in a shared language, would begin the long process toward understanding and peace."
^ throws a brick
^ *throws Krazy Kat at Ignatz*
*throws a computer without a GUI running, which is unable to play videos*

(Please don't link to sites that auto-play video with audio without at least mentioning that the link is a video link)

I throw a chuckle and a rolleyes emoji upwards to see if it sticks.
(this post may contain allergens and/or gluten, take as prescribed, results may vary)
Post edited August 30, 2024 by GamezRanker
I take a look at the previous post, ignore the quoted part, and find nothing. I then throw that nothing at the user who posted it.
I toss upwards a wardrobe which I presume leads to Gnarnia, complete with a trail of cakes leading to the entrance.
^ throw myself at the previous poster.
oh, wait...
^ I throw a totally not evil clown carrying a pie to the above user. He wants to know if the pie tastes funny.
Post edited August 30, 2024 by GamezRanker
I throw the clown back with a message that the pie was delicious.
I throw a good clown holding an e at the above user. She wants to know if it has an interesting taste.

(e is about 2.718)
I throw a question: "is that value before or after tax?"
I throw an answer: "The interest is tax deductible up to a certain amount, and therefore there is no tax here."
^ *throws hundreds of megatons of thumbtacks*

There's tacks now.
^ *throws a chair