It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Throws an electric typewriter. Just plug it in any outlet. No chargers needed.
^ *throws a USB keyboard*
^ throws a serial-port keyboard
Throws a PS/2 converter for the RS232 keyboard which would not without special drivers otherwise.
^ Throws USB-style F310 gamepad for the PC
^ Throws sliced bread at you. Toast this will you? Thanks!
^ Throws burnt sliced bread back at you
^ Throws my thanks at you, again.

EDIT: Nvm, these are burnt!
Post edited September 19, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
^throws a burned toast eating cat.
forum games are garbage time waste you should quit asap
I throw a pebble at Orkhepaj's head for suggesting that gamers quit wasting time.
^ *I throw reasons for forum games to the member above LegoDnD*

1) Forum games attract people to GOG; while visiting, they buy new games, old games, and even pick up FREE games and read about new games yet to come!

2) Forum games increase traffic to the site, increasing its ranking in the search engines.

3) Forum games are good; forum games are fun (at least for persons who have the intelligence to understand them)

EDIT: I am not, most probably, trying to insinuate that any individual or individuals who do not enjoy forum games are dimwitted.
Post edited September 19, 2023 by Hooyaah
throws fun traffic to this good site to attract insane people.
^ *throws an insinuation*

If one does not buy ones games from GOG, they are likely insane, Creepy Pasta believers.
Banned for playing delisted games.