It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Create your own stories by making challenging decisions along the way. Today three unique titles from the legendary Telltale Games make a comeback on GOG.COM for you to enjoy. Let’s take a look at them:

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is a humorous adventure story about the titular Strong Bad, a cartoon hero created by homestarrunner.com.

Telltale Texas Hold'em is a tricky poker game where you compete in a fictional Texas Hold'em tournament along with four colorful characters.

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures is a witty adventure game based around the characters created by Nick Park and Aardman Animations.

So, take your seat and get ready for some wild adventures - all three above Telltale titles are here to take you on engaging journeys.
Alexim: Awesome! Can someone who had already purchased Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures before it was delisted confirm that the new version is the same? Thank you!
Xabyer_B: I have the game and this release appears to me as owned. So I suppose that it's the same version. I can't remember if there is any difference in features or extras, because I finished this game long time ago, but as far as I can remember it seems the same version.

By the way, I really enjoyed this adventure. It has a nice balance between puzzles design and hilarious narrative. It's a shame Telltale abandoned graphic adventures for these new narratives adventures, where the logic doesn't matter, they only have a story to offer.
Thank you for this further confirmation, if it marks it as owned it's definitely the same version. So I'm happy that all the extras have remained the same.
I'll likely buy Wallace & Gromit soon, because I got interested in this game after watching The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Unfortunately, during that time the game was already delisted.

Also, there is an easy way to check if re-release is exactly the same - if you purchased W&G before it ways removed, go to your shelf and hover your mouse over the game. Click on the bottom-right in order to see options. If "Store Page & Reviews" is present, then it is the same version.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by JamesBond007
SCPM: And they brought the Texas Hold'em game that they didn't release here before. That makes me hopeful that they can re-release the Bone games, I never got them before they got pulled.
I'm really hoping for Bone too. I have them on Steam, but I would much rather get them here.
Foxhack: I'm still mad Telltale discontinued the free DVDs just as I was about to order the ones for all my games...
I have almost all of them. I'm only missing the Bone games and the Devil's Playground. I wish I could still get them.
toxicTom: They even returned to my wishlist on their own. Nice.
B1tF1ghter: I don't know technical architecture of GOG's internal systems, but on Steam when you add a game to wishlist and then it's removed from the store or whatever (as in: not visible in any way, store page redirect to main page, etc) it still remains in the wishlist, just it isn't visible on it, it literally takes a stealth place on it.
Perhaps GOG has it similar.

Foxhack: I'm still mad Telltale discontinued the free DVDs just as I was about to order the ones for all my games...
B1tF1ghter: I guess I missed this thing entirely. What did they offer exactly on what rules when?
The DVDs came with the games in them, of course, but what was cool about them was that you could put them in a DVD player and it would start up like a DVD and you can select from shorts to behind the scenes stuff.
Post edited December 17, 2020 by Catmancer
B1tF1ghter: I guess I missed this thing entirely. What did they offer exactly on what rules when?
Foxhack: If you bought the games straight from Telltale, you also got the game on DVD, along with a bunch of behind the scenes stuff in a DVD, you only had to pay shipping. I only managed to order one because of the ridiculous cost of shipping (was like six bucks PER SET and it couldn't be combined) and when I finally decided to pay up, they canceled the offer and left tons of us hanging.

They owe me Sam and Max Seasons 2-3, Monkey Island, Strong Bad, Wallace and Gromit and Back to the Future.

I wouldn't be so mad if all those extras had shown up here or something. But they never did.
Did you get the DVD for Jurassic Park? I wish you could've at least gotten the set for Monkey Island, Back to the Future, and Jurassic Park. They had a collector's edition for each that came with the games and extra collectables. For example, Monkey Island had a coin, BttF had a diagram of the flux capacitor, and the Jurassic Park box came with a park map. They all came with more, but those are just examples.
Alexim: Awesome! Can someone who had already purchased Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures before it was delisted confirm that the new version is the same? Thank you!
Xabyer_B: I have the game and this release appears to me as owned. So I suppose that it's the same version. I can't remember if there is any difference in features or extras, because I finished this game long time ago, but as far as I can remember it seems the same version.

By the way, I really enjoyed this adventure. It has a nice balance between puzzles design and hilarious narrative. It's a shame Telltale abandoned graphic adventures for these new narratives adventures, where the logic doesn't matter, they only have a story to offer.
I agree. I miss the old Telltale before Walking Dead. The Walking Dead has got to be both the best and the worst thing to happen to Telltale. The best because Season 1 was amazing and it got them the recognition they deserved. The worst because every new game they made after that were just the Walking Dead with a different coat of paint and those IPs were just getting more and more expensive.
Post edited December 17, 2020 by Catmancer