It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Because of how long it's taken for this hint to happen, I'll go with the Ys games too as they're suppose to be here by the end of Feb.
Gandos: If this is the case, though, I have to wonder what exactly does the hint have anything to do with the Ys games, since all of them were PC releases from the very start and thus have nothing to do with console wars.

I get the impression that whatever release the hint applied to suffered a last minute hiccup, which is why it's been taking so long.
That's probably the most-likely scenario. Honestly I don't know much about Ys and don't personally care; I just want to see the games appear here (in "good condition" of course; I assume the Steam versions run fine for most people anyway) and get those wishes "completed". ;)

tfishell: Or the seemingly-unlikely Homeworlds just because.
VanishedOne: Judas's 'short time' is turning out not to be... Quite a long time has elapsed... and the never-made sequel to <i>Timelapse</i> would have been called <i>Homeworld</i>.

It all fits together. Inside my head at nearly 3am, anyway.
I wish. I mean the Galaxy "stress test" seems to be happening at a good time for that, but I think we're best off on planning for no GOG release, for quite some time.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by tfishell
tfishell: Because of how long it's taken for this hint to happen, I'll go with the Ys games too as they're suppose to be here by the end of Feb. Or the seemingly-unlikely Homeworlds just because. (But IronArcturus can't have them if they do come here.)
Hey, don't forsake the Homeworld! :P
Droidworks! Confirmed!
tfishell: Because of how long it's taken for this hint to happen, I'll go with the Ys games too as they're suppose to be here by the end of Feb. Or the seemingly-unlikely Homeworlds just because. (But IronArcturus can't have them if they do come here.)
IronArcturus: Hey, don't forsake the Homeworld! :P
That was me preemptively reacting to you reacting to me mentioning Homeworld. ;)
tfishell: That was me preemptively reacting to you reacting to me mentioning Homeworld. ;)
Heh. I still hope that Homeworld will make it to GOG someday. It's a great RTS!
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
If it's not "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1", then maybe it's "Agarest: Generations of War 2" or "Agarest: Generations of War Zero".

These games are late "console to PC" ports, have "War" in the title and the first Agarest is already on GOG, so it's only natural that sequel and prequel will come too.
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Why that made me think on Witcher 3 in the first place??? ;)
So my guessing is Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. (so unrealistic it may be...)
Could it be Super Star Wars (I think that's the SNES game a lot of people have been asking for)?
I take it the Enigmatic Hint wasn't for any of WB's releases? I think tomorrow we're also getting a game or 2 but they don't quite fit the hint either.
SCPM: I take it the Enigmatic Hint wasn't for any of WB's releases? I think tomorrow we're also getting a game or 2 but they don't quite fit the hint either.
I doubt it. Judas would have announced it already.
SCPM: I take it the Enigmatic Hint wasn't for any of WB's releases? I think tomorrow we're also getting a game or 2 but they don't quite fit the hint either.
If that hint related to one the Lego games, it would have been Lego Star Wars rather than Harry Potter or Batman...
So I take it that the hint is still "live" even after the Paradox releases?
animalmother2105: So I take it that the hint is still "live" even after the Paradox releases?
Considering Paradox titles have absolutely nothing to do with console wars, yes.
Gandos: Considering Paradox titles have absolutely nothing to do with console wars, yes.
Does "console wars" mean that the game had both a console and PC release?
Agarest: Generations of War 2 should be released today ... with one eye closed, it quite fits that Old NotSureHint ;)