It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Hints are not only for Tuesday, you know...
OK. Probably you're right.
karnak1: OK. Probably you're right.
I'm not saying that I'm totally correct; maybe, it will come later. I'm just dismissing the idea that Pillars of Eternity is in any shape of form the Enigmatic Hint just because it's on Tuesday.
But it does have horses and swords on the cover.
Is this "Pillars of Eternity" game the hint?
Die Pferdebande?!
Really? That would be amazing! :D
Attachments:
diepfer.jpg (16 Kb)
LMA may mean Land mammal age, so maybe unreal world.
IronArcturus: Is this "Pillars of Eternity" game the hint?
No, because it's a pre-order, but since the publisher of PoE is Paradox, the Mount&Blade guess seems like 99.99% confirmed.
rodrolliv: No, because it's a pre-order, but since the publisher of PoE is Paradox, the Mount&Blade guess seems like 99.99% confirmed.
As has been said before, Paradox has nothing to with Mount and Blade anymore.
rodrolliv: No, because it's a pre-order, but since the publisher of PoE is Paradox, the Mount&Blade guess seems like 99.99% confirmed.
Grargar: As has been said before, Paradox has nothing to with Mount and Blade anymore.
Oh right, it's Bethesda and TakeTwo and Blizzard confirmed! Woo hoo!
Is there any chance we'll see more LA games this month?
Please, someone enlighten me...

Given that POE is published by Paradox, is that a sign that we'll probably see Europa Universalis (and others) here sometime soon?
karnak1: Please, someone enlighten me...

Given that POE is published by Paradox, is that a sign that we'll probably see Europa Universalis (and others) here sometime soon?
As much as I would love to see it that way, I think it's more likely that Paradox is only publishing Pillars of Eternity on GOG due to the developers promising it would come to GOG in the first place.

That said, when it comes to Paradox, this might be a potentially good sign.

It's a good start. When a publisher gives GoG a trial run, if they like what happens definitely could bring other games from the catalog. I'd love to see more of their games here. They have a very nice catalog.
I'm curious, has it ever been a time where a hint was given but no one guessed it?

RWarehall: It's a good start. When a publisher gives GoG a trial run, if they like what happens definitely could bring other games from the catalog. I'd love to see more of their games here. They have a very nice catalog.
I would love this to happen (despite having just bought EU IV on Humble), as I'm quickly coming to love Paradox's games.

However if they were to use PoE as a trial run I'm not sure it would say much to them... I know it's a highly anticipated game, but at the price they are charging I can't see it selling enough (and fast enough) to make Paradox decide to start selling here. Who knows though.