It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Destruction Derby would be ace!
JudasIscariot: I get all my PMs :)

Anyways, let me think up a hint or two ...
Presenting your Enigmatic Hint for next week!
fortune_p_dawg: Thanks for the reminder! Gotta pay my insurance.
The kind of insurance that you send a check to the office, or the kind where you hand over the funds in small bills to one guy, while his Very Large Friend stands in the doorway clutching a baseball bat? :D

...Hey wait a minute, is there supposed to be another Omerta DLC coming out next week?
DustFalcon1985: *Waits for the new hint*
JudasIscariot: *waits as well*

Whatcha waitin' on?
I want a dancing bear!
GabiMoro: I want a dancing bear!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UeCRY1wciA
Post edited September 26, 2014 by triock
Strijkbout: Next Car Game?
I really, really hope GOG can get that game! Flatout 1 and 2 from Bugbear are already here, we need more racing/demolition derby games!
JudasIscariot: Anyways, let me think up a hint or two ...
Presenting your Enigmatic Hint for next week!
How about Twisted Metal 2?
Croc?
damien: Croc?
Wait what?
*Checks wiki to see if it ever had a PC release*
Mother of God...Going to the wishlist.
gunshellmav: Wait what?
There's Croc 1 and Croc 2 for PC!
Grargar: Gex or Gex: Enter the Gecko?
Geico makes me think of the mascot and the mascot is a Gecko. Therefore, I also second the Gex series (however to my knowledge I doubt they were released for PC, instead having been on the N64 and maybe other consoles of that time.) However, Geico also is a car insurance company so I'm thinking it's a racing series of some kind
wizisi2k: Geico makes me think of the mascot and the mascot is a Gecko. Therefore, I also second the Gex series (however to my knowledge I doubt they were released for PC, instead having been on the N64 and maybe other consoles of that time.) However, Geico also is a car insurance company so I'm thinking it's a racing series of some kind
Both and [url=http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/gex-3d-enter-the-gecko]Gex 3D: Enter the Gecko did receive PC ports.
Is Gex similar to the Croc series? Which is better: Gex or Croc?
Post edited September 27, 2014 by IronArcturus
GEICO. Hmmm. If that enigmatic game comes out on Thursday or maybe Tuesday. Will it come w/ a 15% or more discount for a limited time for 15 days, 15 hours or 15 minutes? *Keepo*
Wait don't geckos come from the desert? Y'know like giant, killer ants?
('It came from the desert' in other words)

svmariscal: Destruction Derby?
Actually, the 'third one' / spiritual successor 'Demolition Racer' might be more likely - IIRC its on the Tommo list!
Post edited September 27, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
gunshellmav: Wait what?
IronArcturus: There's Croc 1 and Croc 2 for PC!
I had no idea. That was my mind-blown for the day.