It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: There was a small bug with the last installer. It claimed to be the multilanguage pack for the DLC while it was in fact the DLC itself. That bug is gone. I don't know if anything has changed with the installed files since I didn't hash or compare them.
Right from Geralt himself, can't get a better source of info about The Witcher 3 than that right? ;oP

It's too bad they do not have a strong policy of bumping the version number of the files mandatory for any change regardless of how trivial it might be. At a former job of mine we had a strict policy of every single package getting a mandatory package version bump for any change whatsoever, even if it was just a rebuild of the archive with better compression options or something trivial like that. The reason was that every single change no matter how small it is comes with the possibility of problems or at a minimum the risk of confusion, where two or more people refer to a package with a single name/version but they're talking about two or more different actual things, and you can't confirm which one you have solely by the filename or archive header metadata alone. You end up needing to resort to checking file hashes if there even are any stored anywhere, and that becomes a lot more effort/work/hassle and can be very confusing to people including end customers in certain circumstances.

Eventually after a number of such problems occurred due to this where people wasted a lot of work time to find out that there was confusion caused due to two different actual versions of packaging had different results for people but inability for anyone to determine which they had resulted in chaos - we changed our policies that even the slightest typo in anything, or anything requiring a package to be resubmitted through our build and packaging system required a mandatory package versioning bump. It was even set up in a way to make it easy to request an automated package version bump to avoid it needing to be done by hand, just to rebuild something without any actual changes to test a new compiler or toolchain or other similar thing.

One entire class of both engineering and end customer confusion completely thwarted. Another thing we implemented was mandatory changelog comments for all changes no matter how small... but that's another lesson for another day... :)
micktiegs_8: Looks exactly the same.
I don't use Galaxy, so I can't tell you if anything automatically changed; but, the downloads have looked just as they have since the 1.22 updates.

I'm not Geralt, by the way... I'm a stressed out bounty hunter.
Grrr. Soon as I hit submit I noticed that error and immediately edited my post and removed that comment to respond separately to Geralt as I mixed the two of your comments up. You have lightning like forum reply reflexes though and seem to have beat me to the punch. :)

Update: Uggh.. Actually I see the comment is still there. Apparently my fast edit did not submit successfully through to the forums and the submit window is still open spinning forever in the background unable to post. Web technology isn't my friend tonight. :)
Post edited July 19, 2016 by skeletonbow
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 19 July:

---------------------------

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian *TO* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (57.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.03a (gog-3) *TO* 1.03c (gog-4)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 1.03c (19 July 2016)

- Improved Chinese localization
- Fixed typos and missing text in Korean localization
- Fixed some background art issue in Lupiar/Magnolia's boss room
- Fixed the position of the version text displayed on the title screen

Firewatch has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory, Storage: 4 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory, Storage: 4 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 libfreetype6:i386 libqtgui4:i386 libcurl3-gnutls:i386 libglew1.10:i386 and dependencies

Democracy 3: Africa has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (182.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.031 (gog-5) *TO* 1.031 hotfix (gog-6)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Hotfix 1.031 (Windows)

- This update fixes a crash that would occur on Windows 10 when selecting a country or advancing a turn.

Ghost of a Tale [Upcoming] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, English --- File size: 906.0 MB --- Version: 1.03 (gog-2)

[NO CHANGELOG]
Post edited July 19, 2016 by muntdefems
ElTerprise: Hopefully it'll appear later today - same with the System Shock Linux demo (although i assume that the Undertale linux would be more important).
Update (19 July 2016)
added the Linux version of the System Shock Demo.
DA:O just got a Toolset added to Extras section.
high rated
Darkest Dungeon was updated:

Patch 15015 (19 July 2016)

Removed saved upgrade discounts and rather query them if they are unlocked. This is to fix the trinket exploit from repeated failure of town invasion plot quest.
Vvulf no longer has a series of identical twin brothers who keep coming back for revenge of their slain brother. (Vvulf will stay dead once you successfully slay him)
Vvulf appearance chance reduced slightly
Town invasion plot quest has normal retreat instead of always raid retreat.
UI Tweaks
Colorized Tooltips! (This will take some time for the Translated Languages to start using it)
Tweaked values for VO triggers
Various string fixes
Various fixes to new color coded strings
Fixed idle resolve level heroes not being saved on raid start.

Linux fixes

Fixed a bunch of uninitialized data
Fixed some threads burning CPU
Some other misc. fixes
Fixed some compiler errors.

Changelog added to the respective changelog thread.

Kentucky Route Zero was also updated:

Patch 14b (19 July 2016)

This update adds Act IV to Kentucky Route Zero.

Created a changelog thread in the game forum. @Judas: Could you please make that a sticky? Thank you :)

Not to mention the System Shock demo update:

Update (19 July 2016)

added the Linux version of the System Shock Demo.

Yet another update (Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition):

Bonus campaign and DLC patch (19 July 2016)

added missing DLCs : Collector's Edition Items and A Tale of Orzammar bonus campaign
includes previous hotfix and can be installed on gog-3 & gog-4
warning: patch overwrites any existing AddIns.xml file, if you have any additional bonus content installed you might want to backup this file!

Post edited July 19, 2016 by ElTerprise
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 19 July (Part 1 of 2):

A game has probably been added: Batman - The Telltale Series [Season Pass] [Upcoming]

Kentucky Route Zero [Season Pass] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Processor: 1 GHz, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ compatible *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 1 GHz, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ compatible

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Directx 9.0c-compatible 3D graphics card with 256 MB VRAM or more, 250 MB HDD, DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, mouse, keyboard *TO* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Graphics: Directx 9.0c-compatible 3D graphics card with 256 MB VRAM or more, Hard drive space: 250 MB HDD, Mouse & Keyboard

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_kentucky_route_zero_2.1.0.5.sh *TO* gog_kentucky_route_zero_2.2.0.6.sh --- File size *FROM* 319.4 MB *TO* 494.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Aug 2015 20:01:10 GMT *TO* Tue 19 Jul 2016 10:54:29 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 14b (gog-6)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* kentucky_route_zero_season_pass_2.1.0.8.dmg *TO* kentucky_route_zero_season_pass_2.2.0.10.pkg --- File size *FROM* 320.8 MB *TO* 491.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 12 Feb 2015 17:51:14 GMT *TO* Tue 19 Jul 2016 10:54:01 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 14b (gog-10)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_kentucky_route_zero_2.2.0.8.exe *TO* setup_kentucky_route_zero_2.3.0.9.exe --- File size *FROM* 288.1 MB *TO* 456.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 18 Feb 2015 12:07:15 GMT *TO* Tue 19 Jul 2016 10:53:38 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 14b (gog-9)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

Patch 14b (19 July 2016)

- This update adds Act IV to Kentucky Route Zero.

StarCrawlers [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Felonious Fox v7 hotfix [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 06.17.2016 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 [Windows]

* File added: Patch Prolific Pocketmonster v8 - 07.16.2016 [Windows] --- File size: 38.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (726.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 hotfix 2 (gog-12) *TO* Prolific Pocketmonster v8 - 07.16.2016 (gog-13)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (728.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 hotfix 2 (gog-16) *TO* Prolific Pocketmonster v8 - 07.16.2016 (gog-17)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (33.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 hotfix 2 (gog-16) *TO* Prolific Pocketmonster v8 - 07.16.2016 (gog-17)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 hotfix 2 (gog-16) *TO* Prolific Pocketmonster v8 - 07.16.2016 (gog-17)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch Prolific Pocketmonster v8 - 07.16.2016 (19 July 2016)
Prototype

- Fixed incorrect tooltip in combat for Demean ability.
- Fixed Time Unit cost display for abilities that have variable amounts.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Prototype to be available to recruit in subsequent games without first unlocking him in the story.

Soldier

- Fixed Time Unit cost display for abilities that have variable amounts.

Force Psyker

- Fixed an issue with Spirit Onslaught that could cause the caster’s crit chance to read as 0%.

Hacker

- Fixed an issue that could cause Kill Switch and Corruption to prevent combat from continuing if they strike the killing blow against a mob.

Items

- Accessories that load incorrectly will now attempt to substitute a placeholder item.
- Let us know the ID code and we’ll fix it!
- Facility shelves have a chance to spawn medkits, energon cubes, and grenade cases.
- Medkits found on the mission The Black Box no longer incorrectly contain random loot.
- Hacking security doors and panels will correctly consume AutoCiphers once again.
- Titan has their own manufacturer upgrades for crit resistance and is no longer stealing upgrades from Boomslang.
- Fixed an issue with medkits from older saves being unusable in missions or combat.
- Fixed crit resistance upgrades decreasing crit resistance.

Environment

- Walking through liquid hot magma should be approximately 500% more fatal.
- Office maps now can have Executive Doors which are superior to lesser doors.
- Fixed an issue with radiation traps that could cause them to appear stuck behind desks.
- Fixed an issue on the mission Triangulatin’ that could cause events to fail to trigger after defeating a section boss.

UI

- Fixed an issue that could cause factions to not show when visiting the Wire terminal after a certain plot point triggers.
- Creating a new save will now correctly increment the save number before saving.
- UI scaling will now be applied consistently after a scene load.
- Fixed an issue on the mission Triangulatin’ that could cause a plot point to be skipped.
- Removed legacy support for clamping faction reputation for story mission factions (Horizon, Aurora, Workers United)
- Fixed a potential reset of reputation when dealing with Workers United.
- Labeled the water pump in To Catch A Privateer / Rescuing Rassa more clearly.
- Factions that send hate mail will give up after they hate you enough. How reasonable!
- Items that are force-given during events can now arrive via mail if your inventory is full.
- Fixed an issue with credit rewards on randomly generated missions not being displayed.
- Fixed an issue with name generation that could cause input to become locked.

Misc Fixes

- Fixed an issue with an event in The Train Job that could cause it to repeat incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with Electric Traps that could cause a mission to fail to load.
- Fixed an issue with skipping the tutorial that could lead to incorrect progression.
- CorpSec Guards will no longer summon reinforcements if there are only 2 crawlers alive.
- Fixed mobs scaling armor incorrectly on Standard difficulty.
- Fixed an issue with a certain character encountered previously that might cause them to be confused about who they are now. Cryptic!
- Added options to continuing exploring after completing The Train Job and using a terminal to exit the mission.
Post edited July 19, 2016 by muntdefems
high rated
Part 2 of 2 (featuring a lot of supported languages adjustments):

Darkest Dungeon has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 13916 (gog-14)

* File removed: Patch 14017 (gog-15)

* File removed: Patch 14065 (gog-16)

* File removed: Patch 14557 (gog-17)

* File removed: Patch 14557 (gog-2) [Linux]

* File added: Patch 15015 (gog-20) --- File name: patch_darkest_dungeon_2.16.0.20.exe --- File size: 5.0 MB --- Date: Tue 19 Jul 2016 14:03:06 GMT --- Version: 14620 (gog-19) -> 15015 (gog-20)

* File added: Patch 15015 (gog-4) [Linux] --- File name: patch_darkest_dungeon_2.3.4.4.sh --- File size: 1.9 MB --- Date: Tue 19 Jul 2016 14:03:42 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (17.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-29 *TO* gog-33

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_darkest_dungeon_2.3.0.3.sh *TO* gog_darkest_dungeon_2.4.0.4.sh --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 31 May 2016 11:55:12 GMT *TO* Tue 19 Jul 2016 14:04:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* 14620 (gog-3) *TO* 15015 (gog-4)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* darkest_dungeon_2.14.0.28.pkg *TO* darkest_dungeon_2.16.0.33.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 31 May 2016 12:29:52 GMT *TO* Tue 19 Jul 2016 14:44:08 GMT --- Version *FROM* 14620 (gog-28) *TO* 15015 (gog-33)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_darkest_dungeon_2.15.0.19.exe *TO* setup_darkest_dungeon_2.16.0.20.exe --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 31 May 2016 11:54:35 GMT *TO* Tue 19 Jul 2016 14:03:54 GMT --- Version *FROM* 14620 (gog-19) *TO* 15015 (gog-20)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 15015 (19 July 2016)

- Removed saved upgrade discounts and rather query them if they are unlocked. This is to fix the trinket exploit from repeated failure of town invasion plot quest.
- Vvulf no longer has a series of identical twin brothers who keep coming back for revenge of their slain brother. (Vvulf will stay dead once you successfully slay him)
- Vvulf appearance chance reduced slightly
- Town invasion plot quest has normal retreat instead of always raid retreat.
- UI Tweaks
- Colorized Tooltips! (This will take some time for the Translated Languages to start using it)
- Tweaked values for VO triggers
- Various string fixes
- Various fixes to new color coded strings
- Fixed idle resolve level heroes not being saved on raid start.

Linux fixes

- Fixed a bunch of uninitialized data
- Fixed some threads burning CPU
- Some other misc. fixes
- Fixed some compiler errors.

Subterrain has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (444.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1134 (gog-16) *TO* 1136 (gog-17)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1136 (19th July 2016)

- Fixed : Wrong level indicator for mission critcial item. This was very recent changes so text needed to be updated. All localization versions has fixes so there is nothing actually needs to be done.
- Fixed : Problem with world time simulation after coming back from xxx.
- Update : Game is paused during beacon operation.
- Updated : Controller item equip has been changed to left stick button instead of dpad down. Dpad down was used in quick slot as well.

Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition has probably changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* manual, 10 wallpapers, soundtrack (MP3) *TO* manual, 10 wallpapers, soundtrack (MP3), toolset

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Hotfix 14.07.2016 [Windows]

* File added: Bonus DLC + hotfix [Windows] --- File size: 29.0 MB --- Version: gog-5

* File added: toolset --- File size: 501.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Bonus campaign and DLC patch (19 July 2016)

- added missing DLCs : Collector's Edition Items and A Tale of Orzammar bonus campaign
- includes previous hotfix and can be installed on gog-3 & gog-4
- warning: patch overwrites any existing AddIns.xml file, if you have any additional bonus content installed you might want to backup this file!

System Shock [Demo] has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer (64-bit only), Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better. Proprietary drivers only, Storage: 2 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer (64-bit only), Processor: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better. Proprietary drivers only, Storage: 2 GB available space

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File name: gog_system_shock_demo_2.0.0.1.sh --- File size: 581.9 MB --- Date: Tue 19 Jul 2016 14:02:33 GMT --- Version: gog-1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (19 July 2016)

- added the Linux version of the System Shock Demo.

Braid has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean *TO* Text only: Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

Escapists: The Walking Dead, The has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Russian *TO* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian

Escapists: The Walking Dead, The - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Russian *TO* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian

GALAK-Z has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian

Grim Dawn has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian

Kromaia has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian *TO* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian

Obscuritas has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English, French. Text only: Italian *TO* Audio and text: German, English, French. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, Italian

OmniBus: Game of the Year Edition has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

P.O.L.L.E.N has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian

Screencheat has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Russian
high rated
Added the changelogs for Ashes of the Singularity and Democracy 3: Africa.

Crated Changelog threads for Necropolis: A Diabolical Dungeon Delve and Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight.

@Judas, please make both a sticky, thanks!
high rated
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power got an update:

Patch 1.11 build 3102 (20 July 2016)
Technical

Optimized the start up time (it still can be 30-60 seconds depending on your MAC hardware but it surely shouldn't be 3 - 10minutes anymore (or infinite))
Optimized shaders to prevent FPS issues on some Linux users (you should also update your official GPU drivers!)
Optimized the game a bit
Added a feature which drops the resolution if on laptop battery mode (windows only)
Added missing Finnish language to the launcher
Launcher language didn't show correctly selected language

Launcher

Fixed launcher close issues (launcher application didn't close properly when CANCEL or close application was pressed)
Fixed windows launcher Stereo 3D default value which was always CUSTOM by default.

Info

All v1.11 (Steam, GOG, Humble and App Store) builds are online multiplayer compatible with this build (check the version number from game's main menu)
Localization
Added Turkish text localization

Public Editor

Fixed missing binds when editor was started (old editor installs requires editor re-install)
Fixed bunch of missing files like ragdoll configurations (-.ragd) and animation set configurations (-.ats) (old editor installs requires editor re-install)
Fixed bunch of errors (seen in editor OUTPUT window) (old editor installs requires editor re-install)

How to re-install:

Delete "editor_path.txt" file from your Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power installation folder
After deletion start the editor and re-install it

Post edited July 20, 2016 by ElTerprise
high rated
Terraria has been updated:

Patch 1.3.2 (20 July 2016)

Items:
Added Bundled Party Balloons
Added Balloon Animal
Added Party Hat
Added Silly Sunflower Vanity
Added Silly Balloon Blocks and Walls
Added Silly Tied Balloons
Added Pigronata
Added Party Center
Added Silly Balloon Machine
Added Streamers
Added Party Present
Added Cog Walls
Added Sandfall Blocks and Walls
Added Snowfall Blocks and Walls
Added Snow Clouds

Changes:
Nerfed beehive-type bees in expert mode
Significantly reduced count of unnecessary player synchronization calls, which hindered servers with a high player count
Trees now grow with a “poof!” even when visible on a player’s screen
Rain Clouds are now craftable
Clinger Staff can now use platforms as its resting point
Made improvements to chat tags, and they should no longer break over long lines
Town NPCs will TRY to avoid falling into cliffs away from their home area

Bug Fixes:
Fixed XNOR being named NXOR
Fixed Title text not refreshing from the language menu's use
Fixed Cooking Pot & Skeleton Lantern (off)'s wrong light display
Fixed weather not updating on server properly (blame framerate fixes)
Fixed Grand Design selling for way too much gold
Fixed Scutlix mount aiming issues
Fixed Stardust & Nebula Wings having 2/3 and 1/3 extra fly time more than intended, respectively.
Fixed crashes related to Ice Rod and Dressers
Fixed cursor showing over an item slot for a frame when closing inventory on gamepad use
Fixed random bad texture loading
Fixed Duck hunt exploit
Fixed Town NPCs spazzing if there's lava underneath them
Fixed Travelling Merchant not being able to attack at night
Fixed Extremely long-timed buffs not updating properly in multiplayer
Fixed Phasesabers in weapon racks creating unbreakable weapon racks (This fix is not retroactive and will not fix old worlds impacted by the issue, we apologize for any inconvenience - we may add retroactive fix in the future)
Fixed Team Platforms not acting as viable doors for housing.
Fixed Ice Rod blocks causing making backwalls invisible
Fixed “On Fire!” bosses not being extinguished by water
Fixed Summoner Emblem not having an updated sprite
Fixed Some configuration settings not saving correctly
Post edited July 20, 2016 by Grargar
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 20 July (Part 1 of 2):

A game has probably been added: Infinium Strike [Demo]

A game has probably been added: Dwarves, The [Upcoming]

Batman - The Telltale Series [Season Pass] [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free, Video Card: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card, Additional: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free, Video Card: 1024 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card, Additional: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks, Mouse & Keyboard *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 3.3 GHz Equivalent, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Video Card: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 1GB Video RAM, Additional: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free, Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics),Direct X 9.0c, Sound: Direct X 9.0c sound device, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free, Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 1024 MB RAM (Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics), Direct X 9.0c, Sound: Direct X 9.0c sound device, Mouse & Keyboard *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free, Video Card: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 580

Terraria has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File name: gog_terraria_2.3.0.6.sh --- File size: 203.7 MB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 16:17:23 GMT --- Version: 1.3.2 (gog-6)

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name: terraria_2.3.0.4.pkg --- File size: 198.4 MB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 16:17:07 GMT --- Version: 1.3.2 (gog-4)

* File added: Windows installer, English --- File name: setup_terraria_2.10.0.12.exe --- File size: 131.8 MB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 16:16:52 GMT --- Version: 1.3.2 (gog-12)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.2 (20 July 2016)
Items:

- Added Bundled Party Balloons
- Added Balloon Animal
- Added Party Hat
- Added Silly Sunflower Vanity
- Added Silly Balloon Blocks and Walls
- Added Silly Tied Balloons
- Added Pigronata
- Added Party Center
- Added Silly Balloon Machine
- Added Streamers
- Added Party Present
- Added Cog Walls
- Added Sandfall Blocks and Walls
- Added Snowfall Blocks and Walls
- Added Snow Clouds

Changes:

- Nerfed beehive-type bees in expert mode
- Significantly reduced count of unnecessary player synchronization calls, which hindered servers with a high player count
- Trees now grow with a “poof!” even when visible on a player’s screen
- Rain Clouds are now craftable
- Clinger Staff can now use platforms as its resting point
- Made improvements to chat tags, and they should no longer break over long lines
- Town NPCs will TRY to avoid falling into cliffs away from their home area

Bug Fixes:

- Fixed XNOR being named NXOR
- Fixed Title text not refreshing from the language menu's use
- Fixed Cooking Pot & Skeleton Lantern (off)'s wrong light display
- Fixed weather not updating on server properly (blame framerate fixes)
- Fixed Grand Design selling for way too much gold
- Fixed Scutlix mount aiming issues
- Fixed Stardust & Nebula Wings having 2/3 and 1/3 extra fly time more than intended, respectively.
- Fixed crashes related to Ice Rod and Dressers
- Fixed cursor showing over an item slot for a frame when closing inventory on gamepad use
- Fixed random bad texture loading
- Fixed Duck hunt exploit
- Fixed Town NPCs spazzing if there's lava underneath them
- Fixed Travelling Merchant not being able to attack at night
- Fixed Extremely long-timed buffs not updating properly in multiplayer
- Fixed Phasesabers in weapon racks creating unbreakable weapon racks (This fix is not retroactive and will not fix old worlds impacted by the issue, we apologize for any inconvenience - we may add retroactive fix in the future)
- Fixed Team Platforms not acting as viable doors for housing.
- Fixed Ice Rod blocks causing making backwalls invisible
- Fixed “On Fire!” bosses not being extinguished by water
- Fixed Summoner Emblem not having an updated sprite
- Fixed Some configuration settings not saving correctly

Zombie Night Terror Special Edition Upgrade [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Zombie Night Terror Special Edition Upgrade [Upcoming] [DLC] *TO* Zombie Night Terror Special Edition Upgrade [DLC]

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or faster, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: DX 9.0 compliant video card, Storage: 1 GB available space

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Achievements

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* 3 wallpapers, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3)

>>> Sub-forum added: Zombie Night Terror Special Edition Upgrade [DLC] sub-forum

Infinium Strike has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.0.5 [Linux] --- File size: 490.0 MB --- Version: gog-2

* File added: Patch 1.0.5 [Windows] --- File size: 469.0 MB --- Version: gog-3

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0 (gog-1) *TO* 1.0.5 (gog-2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.5 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.1 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.5 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.0.5 (20 July 2016)

- Fixed Sound Corruption But in Mission 4.

Patch 1.0.4 (20 July 2016)

- Fixed Language Settings Not Staying Set to Current Language
- Changed Super Armor Quantity Each Difficulty Level

Patch 1.0.3 (20 July 2016)

- Fixed V-Sync Settings Bug (Every Other V-Blank and V-Sync On Switched in Settings)

Worms W.M.D. [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer)
high rated
Part 2 of 2:

Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish *TO* Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+Danish+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Norwegian+Russian+Spanish+S wedish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+Danish+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Norwegian+Russian+Spanish+S wedish

* File removed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+Danish+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Norwegian+Russian+Spanish+S wedish (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+Danish+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Norwegian+Russian+Spanish+S wedish (part 2 of 2)

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File name: gog_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_2.2.0.3.sh --- File size: 3.3 GB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 14:55:00 GMT --- Version: 1.11 build 3102 (gog-3)

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name: trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power__2.1.0.2.pkg --- File size: 3.3 GB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 14:54:40 GMT --- Version: 1.11 build 3102 (gog-2)

* File added: Patch 1.11 build 3102 --- File name: patch_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_2.4.0.7.exe --- File size: 19.8 MB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 14:47:09 GMT --- Version: gog-7

* File added: Patch 1.11 build 3102 [Linux] --- File name: patch_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_2.1.2.3.sh --- File size: 15.1 MB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 14:47:33 GMT --- Version: gog-3

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_2.4.0.7.exe --- File size: 32.4 MB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 14:47:04 GMT --- Version: 1.11 build 3102 (gog-7)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_2.4.0.7-1.bin --- File size: 3.7 GB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 14:55:52 GMT --- Version: 1.11 build 3102 (gog-7)

* File changed: Patch 1.11 build 3091 --- File name has not changed (patch_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_2.3.0.6.exe) --- Size has not changed (41.1 MB) --- Date has not changed (Fri 27 Nov 2015 12:03:32 GMT) --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-6

* File changed: Patch 1.11 build 3091 [Linux] --- File name has not changed (patch_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_2.0.1.2.sh) --- Size has not changed (33.3 MB) --- Date has not changed (Fri 27 Nov 2015 12:46:19 GMT) --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Technical

- Optimized the start up time (it still can be 30-60 seconds depending on your MAC
hardware but it surely shouldn't be 3 - 10minutes anymore (or infinite))
- Optimized shaders to prevent FPS issues on some Linux users (you should also update your official GPU drivers!)
- Optimized the game a bit
- Added a feature which drops the resolution if on laptop battery mode (windows only)
- Added missing Finnish language to the launcher
- Launcher language didn't show correctly selected language

Launcher

- Fixed launcher close issues (launcher application didn't close properly when CANCEL or close application was pressed)
- Fixed windows launcher Stereo 3D default value which was always CUSTOM by default.

Info

-
All v1.11 (Steam, GOG, Humble and App Store) builds are online multiplayer compatible with this build (check the version number from game's main menu)
Localization

- Added Turkish text localization

Public Editor

- Fixed missing binds when editor was started (old editor installs requires editor re-install)
- Fixed bunch of missing files like ragdoll configurations (-.ragd) and animation set configurations (-.ats) (old editor installs requires editor re-install)
- Fixed bunch of errors (seen in editor OUTPUT window) (old editor installs requires editor re-install)

How to re-install:

- Delete "editor_path.txt" file from your Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power installation folder
- After deletion start the editor and re-install it

Darkest Dungeon has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Soundtrack: soundtrack (FLAC) --- File name *FROM* darkest_dungeon_soundtrack_flac.zip *TO* darkest__dungeon__ost__flac.zip --- File size *FROM* 271.5 MB *TO* 347.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 27 Apr 2016 13:23:11 GMT *TO* Wed 20 Jul 2016 10:26:45 GMT

* File changed: DLC: Soundtrack: soundtrack (MP3) --- File name *FROM* darkest_dungeon_soundtrack_mp3.zip *TO* darkest__dungeon__ost__mp3.zip --- File size *FROM* 100.2 MB *TO* 113.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 27 Apr 2016 13:22:44 GMT *TO* Wed 20 Jul 2016 10:26:41 GMT

[NO CHANGELOG]

SUPERHOT has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 4 (gog-5) [Linux] --- File size: 253.0 MB --- Version: gog-4 -> gog-5

* File added: Patch 4 (gog-9) [Windows] --- File size: 250.0 MB --- Version: gog-8 -> gog-9

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 3 (gog-4) *TO* Patch 4 (gog-5)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 3 (gog-6) *TO* Patch 4 (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1009.0 MB *TO* 1006.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Language Patch (gog-8) *TO* Patch 4 (gog-9)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 4 (20 July 2016)

- fixed the issue with idle enemies on level "14SERV"
- we found the missing stairs on Endless "PWRPLANT"
- rebaked lighting on Endless "PWRPLANT" to get rid of green spots
- fixed the blackscreen issue that occured when you had a corrupted save file
- small tweaks for better stability

Zombie Night Terror has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Zombie Night Terror [Upcoming] *TO* Zombie Night Terror

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Achievements

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* 2 avatars

>>> Sub-forum added: Zombie Night Terror sub-forum

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Special Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (FLAC) --- File size: 900.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Special Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (MP3) --- File size: 85.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Special Edition Upgrade: wallpapers --- File size: 5.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 530.0 MB --- Version: gog-2

* File added: Windows installer, English --- File size: 602.0 MB --- Version: gog-2

* File added: avatars --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Added Terraria changelog to game forum.

Created Changelog threads for Infinium Strike and SUPERHOT. Sticky status, please.
ElTerprise: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power got an update:

Technical

Optimized the start up time (it still can be 30-60 seconds depending on your MAC hardware but it surely shouldn't be 3 - 10minutes anymore (or infinite))
It fixed such a severe bug?
I'm baffled that they weren't initially willing to bring it here until GOG itself contacted them.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 21 July:

A game has probably been added: Dreambreak [Upcoming]

A game has probably been added: Dreambreak Deluxe Edition Upgrade [Upcoming] [DLC]

Walking Dead: Season 1, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* the_walking_dead_season_1_2.0.0.20.pkg *TO* the_walking_dead_season_1_2.0.0.21.pkg --- Size has not changed (3.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 13 Jul 2016 16:36:22 GMT *TO* Wed 20 Jul 2016 15:45:50 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-20 *TO* gog-21

[NO CHANGELOG]

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* game_of_thrones_a_telltale_games_series_2.1.0.20.pkg *TO* game_of_thrones_a_telltale_games_series_2.1.0.21.pkg --- Size has not changed (12.8 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 13 Jul 2016 16:56:01 GMT *TO* Wed 20 Jul 2016 16:07:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-20 *TO* gog-21

[NO CHANGELOG]

Walking Dead: Season 2, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* the_walking_dead_season_2_2.0.0.22.pkg *TO* the_walking_dead_season_2_2.0.0.24.pkg --- Size has not changed (3.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 13 Jul 2016 16:36:20 GMT *TO* Wed 20 Jul 2016 15:46:34 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-22 *TO* gog-24

[NO CHANGELOG]

Victor Vran has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name: victor_vran_2.12.0.34.pkg --- File size: 3.7 GB --- Date: Wed 20 Jul 2016 15:47:02 GMT --- Version: 2.06 build 160314 (gog-34)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Breach & Clear has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* breach_and_clear_2.0.0.14.pkg *TO* breach_and_clear_2.0.0.16.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 13 Jul 2016 16:31:16 GMT *TO* Wed 20 Jul 2016 15:39:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-14 *TO* gog-16

[NO CHANGELOG]

Breach & Clear: DEADline has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* breach_and_clear_deadline_2.4.0.15.pkg *TO* breach_and_clear_deadline_2.4.0.16.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 13 Jul 2016 16:32:23 GMT *TO* Wed 20 Jul 2016 15:39:30 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.09 (gog-15) *TO* 1.09 (gog-16)

[NO CHANGELOG]
Post edited July 21, 2016 by muntdefems