It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I Got Fez thanks to "Anonymous"
Post edited December 18, 2013 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
Hey guys, I'm new here! These are the games I'd like to own:

Arma Gold Edition
Arma II
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Freespace 2
Descent 3
Tales of Monkey Island
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Far Cry
Alan Wake

Thanks! Happy holidays and merry Christmas! :)
Post edited December 18, 2013 by nickthestain
Somebodeh get meh System Shock 2! :D
If anyone wants to would love

To have might and magic 1-9 and system shock 2 .
Oh my gosh, it's happening, the Dungeons and Dragons Desire bundle is on sale and it is everything I could have ever hoped for. If anyone is feeling extremely generous and charitable, I would be extraordinarily appreciative if you could gift me this Christmas miracle.
Just want to say happy holidays and thanks to all donors among us:)
Post edited December 18, 2013 by truhlik77
Dear Santa Claus,

My name is nmillar and I am older than I care to admit. I have been very good this year. I help Mummy wash the dishes every night, and I listen to Daddy when he tells me to clean my room. I am also nice to my little brother, even though he can be really annoying sometimes.

Thank you for all the presents last year. They were all really nice, and I played with all of them a lot. This year I would like a bike. I really really want a bike.

Please give my love to Mrs. Claus, the elves, and all the reindeer, especially Rudolph. I will leave some carrots for the reindeer next to your milk and cookies.

Love,

nmillar
Post edited December 19, 2013 by nmillar
high rated
nmillar: snip
Dear nmillar,

You have indeed been good this year. As part of the consortium of Santaen Entities, please find the following wishes granted:

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Space Colony HD

Hoping another of our cadre can grant further of your wishes, perhaps one who already owns the full "The BIG Ones 2013" bundle and can leverage the savings.

Best to you this holiday season, and enjoy in good health!

Love,

Santastar
Post edited December 18, 2013 by IAmSinistar
nmillar: snip
IAmSinistar: Dear nmillar,

You have indeed been good this year. As part of the consortium of Santaen Entities, please find the following wishes granted:
DUDE! I caught him selling poisoned milk to school children just last month!

tinyE: DUDE! I caught him selling poisoned milk to school children just last month!
But at least the milk part was good for them! Excluding the lactose intolerant ones, at least...
tinyE: DUDE! I caught him selling poisoned milk to school children just last month!
Now that does make me cross. I had instructed him to give it away for free.

You'd prefer breast milk?

What were you doing at the school by the way? Giving away candy or GOG keys? :P
tinyE:
innerring: What were you doing at the school by the way? Giving away candy or GOG keys? :P
Good point, that is a parole violation.
Didn't plan to ask but well... I would love to try Carmageddon 2 (if some1 have full Ultraviolence Uberpack and can get it cheap. ^^)