It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stuff from the promo I'd like, in order :

-Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
-Syndicate
-Lands of Lore 1+2
-SimCity 2000 Special Edition
-Ultima 8 Gold Edition
From current promo I am interested in and [url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/populous_the_beginning]/Populous The Beginning.
Thanks
I would be so happy if someone were to gift me a ticket to Alpha Centauri for the weekend and beyond. That galaxy is amazing and I'd love to re-visit it. Thanks for your consideration :).
Post edited May 03, 2013 by ww_gog
One more weekend and one more promo. Here's my wishlist if anyone feels like throwing some games at me.
SimCity 2000 Special Edition
Nox
Starflight 1+2
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Warchest
Thanks in advance and have a nice and a joyful weekend.
Would love Syndicate from the ea promo, thanks.
I would like to get Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri from the current promo!
How does one get a code for gifting without knowing the person's e-mail? WAs thinking about paying forward the gift I got.
Bismarck: How does one get a code for gifting without knowing the person's e-mail? WAs thinking about paying forward the gift I got.
Just PM me the code. :P

Seriously just put your email in. The code will get sent to you but it will be valid for whomever you choose to give it to.
Bismarck: How does one get a code for gifting without knowing the person's e-mail? WAs thinking about paying forward the gift I got.
Gift it to your own email, then PM the code you receive to the person.
adambiser: Gift it to your own email, then PM the code you receive to the person.
Smart. Thanks!
adambiser: Gift it to your own email, then PM the code you receive to the person.
Bismarck: Smart. Thanks!
You're welcome. tinyE actually snuck in a ninja response, too. :)
Shit, I pull of the rare ninja and don't even get credit for it. I weep. :(
tinyE: Shit, I pull of the rare ninja and don't even get credit for it. I weep. :(
No need for tears, it just demonstrates how incredibly ninja you were. :)
Incredibly so. Who goes to the PREVIOUS page when the answer to your question is at the top of the most current page? That's skill right there.
high rated
tinyE: EVERY Wing Commander
Only Privateer, but take it as solace for being overlooked for your ninja skills.