It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I am asking for the games for me and my teammates.
Games that I hope you may donate, pretty please:

* Prince of Qin
* Warrior Kings
* Death Road to Canada
* Patrician 3
* Moon Hunters
* Milanoir
* Capsized
* Anno 1404: Gold
All the games are ideal because they do not need a powerful PC or Laptop to play.
*sigh* NieR:Automata devs + Hideo Kojima is like a dream come true, right?
if there's some kind soul who'd gift METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE to me, I will stop participating in giveaways for the next 3-4 months. if not whole half year.
nvm

It was a mistake.
Feel ashamed now.
Post edited July 05, 2024 by Edward_Carnby
LynXsh: *sigh* NieR:Automata devs + Hideo Kojima is like a dream come true, right?
if there's some kind soul who'd gift METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE to me, I will stop participating in giveaways for the next 3-4 months. if not whole half year.
MGR Revengeance is not a Kojima game...
While his name was slapped on there, afaik he had very little to no impact on the game's story, development, and whatnot.
And large % of Metal Gear community worldwide sees MGR as non canon.
Just fyi ;)

It's still a great game, but hardly a "Kojima game"...
B1tF1ghter: MGR Revengeance is not a Kojima game...
While his name was slapped on there, afaik he had very little to no impact on the game's story, development, and whatnot.
Just fyi ;)

oh, thanks for the information! didn't know, honestly.
but even then, it's still by NieR devs, right? then I'm still VERY interested.
Post edited July 08, 2024 by LynXsh
B1tF1ghter: MGR Revengeance is not a Kojima game...
Just fyi ;)

LynXsh: oh, thanks for the information! didn't know, honestly.
but even then, it's still by NieR devs, right? then I'm still VERY interested.
Nier the original one ( sold outside of Japan as "Nier Gestalt", tho technically there are 2 versions: "Nier Replicant", Japan only, where you play as sibling, and Nier Gestalt, WW version, where you play as father instead - those 2 are SAME STORY, there are not much other differences apart from player character - note - Nier JP got a remake called "Nier Replicant" in 2021, released worldwide, including on PC ) - original Nier - was made by Japanese studio called Cavia.

Nier Automata was made by PlatinumGames along with Square Enix.
MGRR was made by PlatinumGames.
Both games are supposedly on the same engine, tho most definitely on different engine versions.

If you are interested about connections between Cavia and PlatinumGames you should dig around the employee lists, some worked for both at some point in time ;)
B1tF1ghter: Nier the original one ( sold outside of Japan as "Nier Gestalt", tho technically there are 2 versions: "Nier Replicant", Japan only, where you play as sibling, and Nier Gestalt, WW version, where you play as father instead - those 2 are SAME STORY, there are not much other differences apart from player character - note - Nier JP got a remake called "Nier Replicant" in 2021, released worldwide, including on PC ) - original Nier - was made by Japanese studio called Cavia.

Nier Automata was made by PlatinumGames along with Square Enix.
MGRR was made by PlatinumGames.
Both games are supposedly on the same engine, tho most definitely on different engine versions.

If you are interested about connections between Cavia and PlatinumGames you should dig around the employee lists, some worked for both at some point in time ;)
you know what I meeeaaan.
...just like I know that my begging here pisses ppl off.
Post edited July 09, 2024 by LynXsh
If people would be kind (if not, I totally understand), I would adore Tintin Reporter Cigars of Pharoah Thank you for considering this.
I wil try my luck as maybe somebody has key from recent bundle.

If you have Showgunners - I will be more than happy to take care of your unused key :)

Thank you in advance!
Post edited July 14, 2024 by pawel-t
So - great sale comes to the end.
Maybe someone have some spare change left in his side pocket ? =)

Interested in that particular version.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/jagged_alliance_2_classic

Also interested in Wildfire extras pack. =)

https://www.gog.com/en/game/jagged_alliance_2_wildfire_digital_deluxe_content
...Metal Gear Solid would be great, too..
If someone can donate some games from list - that would be awesome!
List of games I want to try because of the setting (worlds that are in games) and story in those games:
+ S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster
+ Death Road to Canada
+ Prince of Qin
+ Overlord + Raising Hell
GOG's current sale has deep discounts for three titles that I am very interested in:

Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood is a puzzle platformer from the makers of the Coma series and Vambrace Cold Soul. It is currently 90% off at 2.13 USD.

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition is the famed start to Bioware's Dragon Age RPG saga. I'd very much appreciate having a chance to play this stellar RPG DRM-free. It is currently 85% off at 3.19 USD.

Beyond a Steel Sky is a 3D point-and-click adventure, a follow-up to Beneath a Steel Sky. I played through the original and would like to play the sequel. It is currently 85% off at 4.93 USD.

If anyone would like to gift one of these great games I'd appreciate it very much. And even if not, I hope you will check them out for yourself. :)
As Humble Bundle bundle will soon go away - I will try again my luck.

Anyone has spare Showgunners key?

Thanks in advance :)