It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
[GIVEN] The First Templar - Special Edition. Expires July 30.
Post edited July 10, 2024 by thiagott
thiagott: [HAVE] The First Templar - Special Edition. Expires July 30.
[GOT] The First Templar - Special Edition.
Thanks thiagott!
Post edited July 10, 2024 by ex.0rc.1st
[GIVEN] Shadows: Awakening
Expires July 30

Note: you will need to send me a friend request to be able to get the code from me and I will assume anyone who does while this code is available wants the code. You can unfriend me after you get the code (I'll reject all but the first if there are multiple before I notice).
Post edited July 15, 2024 by joveian
[WANT] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Species8472: [WANT] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Unless it was changed at the last minute, Prime Gaming isn't offering a GOG key for KOTOR II.
Braggadar: Unless it was changed at the last minute, Prime Gaming isn't offering a GOG key for KOTOR II.
I know. They provide either a Microsoft key or one for Prime Gaming itself.
Species8472: I know. They provide either a Microsoft key or one for Prime Gaming itself.
I mean, good luck in getting the game, but this thread is technically for GOG codes, hence my confusion.
Braggadar: Unless it was changed at the last minute, Prime Gaming isn't offering a GOG key for KOTOR II.
Species8472: I know. They provide either a Microsoft key or one for Prime Gaming itself.
When the screenshots on Prime page show that crown like thing on bottom right it means the game only available to claim directly at user's own Amazon Games app. Not via redeemable code that can be given away like GOG or Microsoft.

And as Braggadar and the OP said, this thread is for expiring GOG keys only
Attachments:
Post edited July 12, 2024 by zlaywal

Braggadar: I mean, good luck in getting the game, but this thread is technically for GOG codes, hence my confusion.
Thank you very much, and please excuse my inattention that contributed to your confusion, okay? :)
zlaywal: When the screenshots on Prime page show that crown like thing on bottom right it means the game only available to claim directly at user's own Amazon Games app. Not via redeemable code that can be given away like GOG or Microsoft.

And as Braggadar and the OP said, this thread is for expiring GOG keys only
Thank you very much for your information about the crown symbol in Amazon Prime games icons and its meaning. Really very nice of you! :)
But sorry, the issue regarding the "OP" has already been explained by Braggadar here and was therefore completely sufficient. No offense, okay? :)
If someone has a key for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood pls donate it to me.
I don't have a clue where you live, but I just saw a copy at the Indian Trails Library "book sale" in Wheeling, IL for $1 and the proceeds benefit the library. The sale is going on tomorrow as well, but it is quite possible somebody snatched it up.
I've had the DVD for over a decade, so I didn't buy it.
It's just one copy, and this was between 10:10am and 10:45am, so it could be gone.
slickrcbd: I don't have a clue where you live, but I just saw a copy at the Indian Trails Library "book sale" in Wheeling, IL for $1 and the proceeds benefit the library. The sale is going on tomorrow as well, but it is quite possible somebody snatched it up.
I've had the DVD for over a decade, so I didn't buy it.
It's just one copy, and this was between 10:10am and 10:45am, so it could be gone.
Thank you very much for your lovely attention and willingness to help me!
I appreciate it a lot! :)
Post edited July 14, 2024 by Species8472
[WANT] Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
Eth3realVoiD: [WANT] Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
It's on Epic, not Gog, and you don't get a code.