It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
[GIVEN] The Night of the Rabbit
Expires October 25th
Post edited September 28, 2023 by Ice_Mage
[GIVEN] The Night of the Rabbit - to Nefas++
Post edited September 28, 2023 by rtcvb32
altosy: I am sorry for the confusion.
No problem! :) I also apologise for my wrong assumption, that's why I removed the link.

[GIVEN] King's Bounty: The Legend (expires on Oct 4, 2023)
[GIVEN] The Night of the Rabbit (expires on Oct 25, 2023)
Post edited October 23, 2023 by thiagott
thiagott: I have got an idea, you can ask Mortius1 or me via chat. But you do not need to claim the code immediately, you could wait for a few days until someone more active appears. Just do not wait for too long!
But really... many days have already elapsed... Are you sure you are not active enough? :)
Well, I have been plenty active for the last couple of days. ;-P I sent you a DM.
Post edited September 27, 2023 by Namxas01
[HAVE] Ghost Master - expires Oct 4th

[HAVE] The Night of the Rabbit - expires Oct 25th
[GIVEN] King's Bounty: The Legend
[GIVEN] Ghost Master
[GIVEN] The Night of the Rabbit
Post edited October 01, 2023 by park_84
park_84: [HAVE] The Night of the Rabbit
~~Hey! I want to give The Night of the Rabbit new home as I missed the giveaway.
Can I please have it?~~

[GOT] The Night of the Rabbit
Post edited September 28, 2023 by amrit9037
park_84: [HAVE] The Night of the Rabbit
amrit9037: Hey! I want to give The Night of the Rabbit new home as I missed the giveaway.
Can I please have it?
Sure, check your PM.
[GOT] The Night of the Rabbit. Thanks in advance! (from Ice_Mage) :)

Ice_Mage: [HAVE] The Night of the Rabbit
Expires October 25th
Hi, how are you? Is this key still available? would love to get one, thanks :)
Post edited September 28, 2023 by BlackThorny
amrit9037: Hey! I want to give The Night of the Rabbit new home as I missed the giveaway.
Can I please have it?
park_84: Sure, check your PM.
Thank you for the game.

rtcvb32: [HAVE] The Night of the Rabbit
May i have it, please?

Post edited September 29, 2023 by Nefas++
A heartfelt thank you to both thiagott and Doc0075!
Thiagott for the nice talk along the way and the code for King's Bounty: The Legend, and the generous Doc0075 for also providing me with a code that now - probably - is still available.
So if you are looking for a King's Bounty: The Legend code (which expires on Oct 4, 2023) a shout out may be all you need!
rtcvb32: [HAVE] The Night of the Rabbit
Nefas++: May i have it, please?

[WANT] The Night of the Rabbit
Sure. check your PM.
Nefas++: May i have it, please?

[WANT] The Night of the Rabbit
rtcvb32: Sure. check your PM.
Thank you.
A reminder: I still have (sorry, [HAVE]) a copy of Ghost Master that expires next week.