It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: ... However it might be that such a list already does exist (if so it would be nice if you could post a link). It's plain unfair that some devs/publishers keep taking money from GOG customers but then don't offer the same support regarding upcoming updates.
There is indeed one: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/suggestions_wanted_for_gog_mix_games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens
Post edited March 19, 2017 by Themken
MarkoH01: ... However it might be that such a list already does exist (if so it would be nice if you could post a link). It's plain unfair that some devs/publishers keep taking money from GOG customers but then don't offer the same support regarding upcoming updates.
Themken: There is indeed one: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/suggestions_wanted_for_gog_mix_games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens
Imo ot's a bit sad that this thread is mixing missing bonus with missing real updates but yes, it is the kind of thread I was looking for. Thank you.
kusumahendra: May I take itch.Io key for games :
Kunoi
Redder
triock: Can I ask for Kiai Resonance? Thanks.
MaxFulvus: Well, if no one else is interested, I would like to ask for Postal 2 and Paradise Lost DLC please ?
supplementscene: Could I have Legends of Eisenwald please? Thanks
wanderer_27: May I get Mirror's Edge to close out the month?
TheBlondMagician: Is Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition still available? If so can I get that and Valhalla Hills? That should about wrap me up for this month.
Granted.
Post edited March 20, 2017 by zeogold
Edit: Nevermind, not the droid I was looking for.
Post edited March 20, 2017 by hyperagathon
kusumahendra: May I take itch.Io key for games :
Kunoi
Redder
zeogold:
TheBlondMagician: Is Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition still available? If so can I get that and Valhalla Hills? That should about wrap me up for this month.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you triock and zeogold for Kunoi and REDDER
hyperagathon: Edit: Nevermind, not the droid I was looking for.
Wait! WAIT! WE NEED SOMEBODY TO LESSEN THE LIST! COME BACK! COME BAAAAAAAAAACK!
Thank you Densetsu & zeo.
Thank you Zeo and Impaler26 ;)
zeogold: Wait! WAIT! WE NEED SOMEBODY TO LESSEN THE LIST! COME BACK! COME BAAAAAAAAAACK!
Okay! May I have Lovely Planet? And if the dagger games don't count towards the limit, I'm also interested in Circuit Breakers and Wickland. Actually, there's a bunch of others, but greed is ungood :p

There are a few titles you might consider removing regardless of me, though:

Burstfire (Steam) is no longer being sold.

Color Chaos (itch) is "unavailable", whatever that means.

Elems (itch) just gives me a 404.
Post edited March 20, 2017 by hyperagathon
Thank you Densetsu for the donation of Mirror's Edge . . . . and thanks again to zeo :)
Thanks @Prah & Zeogold for Legends of Eisenwald :)
Thanks Zeo, Prah and Impaler26. :)
Since it's been a while, and no one has seemed to ask for this game, may I ask for DiRT 3 Complete Edition?
hyperagathon: Okay! May I have Lovely Planet? And if the dagger games don't count towards the limit, I'm also interested in Circuit Breakers and Wickland. Actually, there's a bunch of others, but greed is ungood :p

There are a few titles you might consider removing regardless of me, though:

Burstfire (Steam) is no longer being sold.
Even if games are removed from sale on Steam, any license keys for said games are still valid and redeemable. This is true on GOG.com also and probably true on other stores as well.
Been a while and my backlog isn't any shorter (bought a TitanQuest key but might gift it, not sure yet), but I'll support the quest to shorten the list by asking for Cognition Chap 1.

I might actually get to play through that one of these days.